Ready to Dance with the Dead?
Today Anchor Bay Entertainment released the first look at the cover art for its upcoming release of the "Dance of the Dead" episode of Masters of Horror. Directed by Tobe Hooper, "Dance of the Dead" brings to chilling life the short story from legendary genre writer Richard Matheson (adapted by Richard's son, Richard Christian Matheson) about the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust wherein re-animated corpses dance on stage at The Doom Room for the entertainment of the few remaining survivors.
Rife with relevant political and social commentary, "Dance of the Dead" will hit stores on September 12, 2006, but you can just click here to pre-order the disc.
Extras will include the following:
- Featurette: "The Written Word: An Interview with Richard Matheson"
- Featurette: "Primal Screams: An Interview with Tobe Hooper"
- Featurette: "Working With A Master: Tobe Hooper"
- On Set: An Interview with Robert Englund
- On Set: An Interview with Jessica Lowndes
- On Set: An Interview with Jonathan Tucker
- Behind The Scenes: The Making of Dance of the Dead
- Audio commentary by Director Tobe Hooper
- Still and Storyboard Gallery
- Tobe Hooper Bio
- Screenplay (DVD-ROM)
Got news? Click here to submit it!