New Poster for French Horror Humains

Humains poster (click to see it bigger!)If there’s one country we should all be keeping our eyeballs on for hot new horror, it’s France. I never thought I would write those words, but I just can’t argue with the evidence; there’s a lot of good stuff coming from our French brothers & sisters these days. Could Humains be the next one?

The boys at B-D got a look at the new poster for Humains, and it’s one of those eye-trick art pieces. At first glance you see a woman walking into a cave (well, I did), but take a step back and it’s actually they eye socket of ... something. Ape? Alien? Monster?

How's about some Humains plot? A team of several researchers travel to the Swiss Alps to investigate a scientific discovery on human evolution. The trip, however, turns into a deadly fight for survival when the team crash into a gully and find themselves falling prey to someone ... or something.

Spooky. Inside, Blade II and Bloody Mallory special effects man Pierre-Olivier Thevenin makes his directorial debut with Humains, which is currently in production. We’ll have more on it very soon so stick around!

- Johnny Butane

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Find out what's using the Dread Central forums as it's hunting ground and kill it for us!

Gus Bjork's picture

Five minutes? Did you see an extended cut or deleted scenese or something cause I'm recalling his screen time being measurable in seconds.

I'll hope for the best with Humans. I dig the old explorers end up uncovering ancient evil and all that, storyline.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 2:31pm.
frank_dracman's picture

Yeah, I don't really know how long Bruce was in it. All I remember is that it was all too brief. It's been a good 10+ years since I've seen it. 5 minutes is just a guess.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 5:00pm.
frank_dracman's picture

OK, lasers, smazers. I went to that garbage beacause I saw The Man (if you don't know who I'm talking about you're reading the wrong site) in the trailer. Then he's in it for 5 minutes, gets killed, and they send a monkey that signs and a bad actress to meet the fourth Ghostbuster and find him. They run around the jungle and cut some other monkeys in half with a laser straight out of Star Trek. Then we're suposed to feel sad when they let the stinky shit-flinger loose at the end. Stupid ass movie.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 1:08pm.
Blockbuster's picture

You had me at LASERS!!!!!

He's got a point there, Frank. Lasers.

Submitted by Blockbuster on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 6:45pm.
Spaceshark's picture

But...but...diamond powered LASERS!!!!!

Submitted by Spaceshark on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 7:49am.
frank_dracman's picture

Haha, Spaceshark. I think this one might be just a little better than that POS. And I simply MUST have that poster.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 7:41am.
Spaceshark's picture

Now I know that "Humans" is French for Congo!

Submitted by Spaceshark on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 7:28am.