Make a Date with Jennifer's Body

The new horror-comedy written by screen-scribe Diablo Cody, and directed by Karyn Kusama, Jennifer's Body starring Megan Fox has finally been granted a release date from 20th Century Fox.

Mark down September 18, 2009 on your calendars as the official release date and cross your fingers that the movie turns out good.

Also starring Amanda Seyfried, Johnny Simmons, Adam Brody and J.K. Simmons, Jennifer's Body follows the exploits of a hot cheerleader who becomes possessed by a demon via a Satan-worshipping rock band. Once bound by these malevolent minstrels she's then forced to chow-down on the local kids in her Minnesota town.

I. Am. So. There.

Jennifer's Body

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Post pictures of your own body in the Dread Central forums!

She definitely could stand to brush up on those acting skills though. Not that Bay cares to put them to the test. He DID say he just needs her to look hot. Me too..
anticelulita

Submitted by achet on Tue, 05/12/2009 - 7:42am.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

In response to below comment: Probably should hold off on saying such things 'til you meet her for yourself. It would only be polite, right?

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Mon, 12/22/2008 - 7:25pm.
Sirand's picture

"Megan Fox: Unutterably hot slice of glorious womanhood. Crap actor."

And according to all my friends who worked on this film, a world-class cunt.

Submitted by Sirand on Mon, 12/22/2008 - 11:51am.
frank_dracman's picture

I. Am. So. There.
I. So. Hope. You're. Kidding. o.O
The sweaty chick that fixes cars from The Transformers? You guys can have that one. I'll be over here with Rhona Mitra. Oooohhh, the things I'm gonna do to her...

Submitted by frank_dracman on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 9:10am.

Rhona Mitra? Maybe Frank... but I'm sure someone has already printed off a copy of that picture, cut out the mouth and stuck it over a large warm melon... :-o

Submitted by PelusaMG on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 3:51pm.
moderator Dude it's sounds so cheesy

Dude it's sounds so cheesy bad I cannot resist! Besides, we'll get an unrated DVD with some boobage down the road.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 1:01pm.

There's boobage down the road? From where I'm sitting all I can see is freakin snow!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 3:48pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

What? You don't like living in the Hoth System? Just make sure you keep your Tauntaun handy.

As far as Jennifers Body is concerned...I liked Juno enough. So far nothing about this really sparks me though.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Mon, 12/22/2008 - 12:07pm.
PG-13...

PG-13...

Submitted by Caterpillar on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 8:42am.
FilmCritic3000's picture

More "hip" writing from the no-talent Diablo Cody? Count me out.

And nice job, 20th Century Fox, ripping off the "True Blood" promo poster.

Submitted by FilmCritic3000 on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 4:07am.
Cash Bailey's picture

Lame.

Megan Fox: Unutterably hot slice of glorious womanhood. Crap actor.

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Sat, 12/20/2008 - 5:32am.