Lost Boys 2 Trailer is Legend

If you've got your heart set on picking up the DVD of I Am Legend (review) today, then you're going to get a little surprise inside. No, they didn't totally remake the film to actually resemble the amazing book it is based off of. Instead, viewers will be treated to the following trailer for Lost Boys: The Tribe. Check it out below!

- Syxx

Discuss this in our Dread Central forums!

thedudeabides's picture

But...who will have a "Born to Shop" shirt or a giant Swatch watch on their wall in this one?

Submitted by thedudeabides on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 12:52pm.

I'm very very very very psyched about this movie.

"Your sister's a suck monkey!"

I LOVE it! I can't wait, personally.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 9:10am.
frank_dracman's picture

Can't have a Lost Boys disucion without someone bringing up "The Poster". I laugh every time, it never gets old. Truly a classic WTF moment.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 8:30am.

But, will there be a Rob Lowe poster?

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 8:17am.
frank_dracman's picture

Very Funny, Butane. The Lost Boys is one of my favorite vampire movies. Had a huge crush on Jami Gertz. Sure, it was a little goofy, but it had a charm that seems to be missing from a lot of similar movies. This one has that cheap direct to video (as I'm sure it will be) feel. Guess because the first is so near to my heart, I wanted to see something really special in this one. Who knows, maybe it will be better than the trailer looks.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 8:15am.
Johnny Butane's picture

Um, frank, did you see the original?

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 7:51pm.

I'll definitely be seeing this.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 5:35pm.
Permafrost's picture

That's exactly what I expected. Mmmmm... Steamy.

Submitted by Permafrost on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 4:17pm.
thedudeabides's picture

Horror is dead!!1one

Submitted by thedudeabides on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 4:13pm.

But ... who ordered the stake?! Yeah...

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 4:08pm.
frank_dracman's picture

WOW. I was really looking forward to this one, but after seeing that, WOW. Corny jokes, beautiful blondes, average FX and a Cory! Looks like just another cash-in sequel. Bummer, Dude.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 4:04pm.