Exclusive: More Jeepers Creepers 3 Details

Jeepers Creepers. Where'd you get that cross, buddy?The last time we saw the Creeper, he was nailed to a wall with a harpoon gun pointed, happily awaiting his return in 23 years. Just how will the "Bat Outta Hell" manage to escape the trap that has been waiting for him for over two decades?

Well, I can't really tell you that. However, we can confirm that Ray Wise (the resourceful farmer from JC2) will be manning that gun again, maybe as soon as January. The actor completed a table read last Monday, he told the crowd at the Weekend of Horrors, and he went on to reveal that the film will be a combination of both the first films, and that characters from both will be making appearances, albeit 23 years older, in the second sequel from director Victor Salva.

Another interesting piece of info came in with regard to the Creeper's lair. Remember? The one with wall to wall naked teen decor? We will be seeing a lot more of the beast's home. I wonder what he uses to hang his towels on ... OK, maybe we don't wanna know.

- Syxx

Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

you guys are idiots...this guy is actually one of the only people who can still make a horror movie i like...just because he messed up a long time ago doesn't mean he should suffer the rest of his life for one mistake...i mean if he had killed someone maybe...but come on...i'm pretty sure the guy has to suffer enough with the memories plaguing him...but oh frickin well...get on with your own lives and get over other people's...i really hope this movie ends up in theaters instead of straight to DVD like they are planning...it seems too good for that...the only limit i want for this movie is for it to not have cheesy CGI...thats pretty much it..

Submitted by spikebizkit on Fri, 08/01/2008 - 1:57am.
Sam Hell's picture

Oh, Victor Salva is suffering...I see. Well, that certainly changes things, doesn't it?

I'm sorry, give me a little clarity here. What exactly is he suffering from anyway?

Submitted by Sam Hell on Fri, 08/01/2008 - 3:01am.

BEGIN RANT -

Salva
Naked teens
=
Playing with fire

I'm surprised people like Francis Ford Coppola and Mary Steenburgen are forgiving of this man. It was all I could do not to kick him in his face a few years ago at a Weekend Of Horrors.
Molestation and rape are UNFORGIVABLE offenses. I've been close to the horrid situation of those crimes firsthand both profesionally and personally. He should be behind bars NOT on another film set. I don't give a flying fuck that he "served his time" or not. Salva deserves to be hanging from a rope in some wooded area.

- END RANT (Sorry, I know it's an old horse that's been beaten black and blue but some things just need to not fade away.)

Submitted by The Butcher on Fri, 06/27/2008 - 2:37pm.
PelusaMG's picture

Well, if we still had lynch mobs you would have gotten your wish a long, long time ago...

Yes, it grates me too that VS acts as if nothing happened - man, you should have kicked him in the face... People may serve time for their crimes, but their victims have to live with the physical, emotional, psychological scars of what happened to them long after their perpetrator has "got on with their life"!

True justice is the hangman!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Fri, 06/27/2008 - 9:25pm.
The Buz's picture

I just hope they go back to doing the Creeper as a man monster, instead of just a monster. He was far scarier when he drove and wore a trench coat.

Submitted by The Buz on Tue, 06/24/2008 - 3:07pm.
NeoKefka's picture

...Can we at least leave out the "magical psychic lady who shows up to supply necessary exposition?" Pleeeease?

Submitted by NeoKefka on Tue, 06/24/2008 - 1:40pm.
Chainsaw's picture

This will be the last movie in the series, as early script reports are saying that the Creeper is revealed to be David DeCouteau in a monster suit.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Mon, 06/23/2008 - 11:43am.

jnuary?????????????????? why so late?

Submitted by ryan74 on Mon, 06/23/2008 - 3:58am.
Rottenjesus's picture

I'm just waiting for the Creeper vs. Powder movie. It'll be a big hit in Thailand that's for sure!

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sun, 06/22/2008 - 10:48pm.
PelusaMG's picture

I hope this has the class, creepiness and tension of the first half of the first film...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Sun, 06/22/2008 - 10:12pm.
Spaceshark's picture

I guess I'll be expecting another barn full of nubile young men then.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Sun, 06/22/2008 - 8:19pm.