Early Sculpt of New Myers Mask

Halloween 2 Myers maskOver on Rob Zombie’s MySpace page, the man has posted the first sculpts from effects man Wayne Toth of the new Michael Myers mask for his Halloween 2, one of which you can see on your right.

”If you thought Michael was fucked before, you ain't seen nothing yet!” Zombie promises fans, ”He is bigger, meaner and more psycho than Dr. Loomis ever thought possible.”

The Weinstein Company recently announced an August 28th, 2009 release date for Halloween 2, following in the disgustingly large amount of money-making footsteps of Zombie’s first Halloween. I’m sure Zombie will continue to update fans with ever bit of minutia from the filmmaking process between now and then, and we’ll keep telling you about it! Yay for us!

- Johnny Butane

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Figure out how he lived through a bullet to the face in the Dread Central forums!

Blockbuster's picture

Maybe this next movie isn't set in the same time period. Skip a few months...say 20x12, which is 20 years into the future...and VOILA! Halloween H20! Just replace LL Cool J with...uhhhhh...

Coolio. Yeah. Coolio.

Submitted by Blockbuster on Mon, 01/05/2009 - 10:04pm.
admin moderator Im confused. While that
Jon Condit's picture

Im confused.

While that design looks really cool, what logic does it follow?

Even a shitty latex mask wouldnt crack like that unless it was several months old and sat in the sun light.

Submitted by Jon Condit on Mon, 01/05/2009 - 4:26pm.
kiddcapone's picture

Awesome! He's going to be "bigger". Maybe they can get The Big Show or The Great Khali to play Michael. Awhh fuck it, better idea, let's just make a completely CGI Michael Myers. A 10 foot tall, 480 pound monster. Laurie didn't miss, the bullet bounced right off his goddamn face. He's the psycho man of steel!

I really really really want to bash Rob Zombie in the head with a sock filled with nickels.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Sun, 01/04/2009 - 11:29am.

I only want a CGI Michael provided we get to see him using his Jedi Knight Speed ability!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 01/05/2009 - 12:58am.
DeTuinman's picture

So Zombie is going the same route as the Halloween sequels, zombiefied Michael...sheesh...do something original man.

"The mind is like a parachute...it only works when it is open."
F.Zappa

Submitted by DeTuinman on Sun, 01/04/2009 - 11:24am.

I think that Michael Myers will die for good at the end of H2, and the breakfast scene in Zombieween set it up. One of the first lines in the film - "Bitch, I will crawl over there and I will skullfuck the shit out of you!"

Since Laurie shot him in the head, I think the hole in the forehead is the entry wound with the large hole in the top right of the mask being the exit wound, through which we'll see Michael's busted skull and a bit of exposed brain. In the end, this will allow Loomis access to skullfuck him to death.

It all comes full circle.

"If you thought Michael was fucked before, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

I'm telling you, he's gonna get skullfucked.

Submitted by Cody on Sun, 01/04/2009 - 1:18am.

I'd be really mean and psycho too if I had a bullet lodged in my head.

Submitted by CMax on Sat, 01/03/2009 - 3:10pm.

YAWN.

*fart noise*

Submitted by The Butcher on Sat, 01/03/2009 - 1:11pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

BUTCHER! JESUS CHRIST! CRACK OPEN A WINDOW!

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sat, 01/03/2009 - 6:33pm.