Dinner for Fiends: The Strangeness

A brand-new Dinner for Fiends is here!There are times I try to fool myself and pretend you guys listen to Dinner for Fiends for our insightful commentary on the latest and greatest in horror happenings. Deep down inside, though, I know it's because we're just fucking strange.

So how fitting that this episode of DFF is all about the latest horror release, Bryan Bertino's The Strangers (review). Join myself, the illustrious Creepy one, Nomad, Kryten Syxx and, of course, The Foywonder, as we break down The Strangers, ruin it for Foy, and then go off on our patented tangents.

The Happening? Covered. "What's Happening?"? You know it. Dragon Wars? Sure, why the hell not? And that's really just the start of where this hour of goodness will take you. Be sure to listen through to the end for my call out for help; I need your guys' advice so please chime in!

Get listening below, and don't forget to VOTE FOR US ON PODCAST ALLEY!

• Click here to listen to the latest Dinner for Fiends as an MP3!
  • Click here to listen to the latest Dinner for Fiends on your computer!
  • Click here to subscribe to the Dinner for Fiends podcast! (iTunes)
  • Click here to subscribe to the Dinner for Fiends podcast! (non-iTunes)
  • - Johnny Butane

Nice! Visit the Dread Central forums!

Foywonder's picture

The trailer we've all been waiting for!

Thanks to my friend Mike with coming up with this one completely on his own.

THE HAPPENING MEETS "WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxGhZ6xRlP8

Submitted by Foywonder on Wed, 06/04/2008 - 3:01pm.
    Nomad's picture

Creepy...you must show them the new movie poster. it has to be done.

Submitted by Nomad on Wed, 06/04/2008 - 1:33am.

Awesome episode guys, been listening since the week you guys did the first one. I love the unstructured randomness, it feels so much more natural than a stilted, ultra-structured show.

As for breaking up the download, I don't know how many people that would really affect. How many people in this day and age still use dial-up?
    Still if there's demand there's nothing stopping you.

P.S. NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S I predict this becomes a dff in-joke for years to come

Submitted by bulletcrazy on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 11:39pm.
    moderator BTW ... no Roger ... no

BTW ... no Roger ... no Re-run ... no rent!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 8:17pm.
    admin moderator Whats happening?
    Jon Condit's picture

Whats happening?

Submitted by Jon Condit on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 9:54pm.
    Nomad's picture

I got my Asian Segue with a happy ending today. Ahhh...Filipino hookers....

Submitted by Nomad on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 7:00pm.

I hate segues. They make everyone look like douchebags.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 7:20pm.
    Rottenjesus's picture

Segway or Segue? Douchebag or Douchebagge?

Tune into the next episode of DFF for insightful, intelligent and always controversial discussion of this burning question. Also on the program...

How did Uncle Creepy get that wombat glued to his Little Creepy off? Or did he ENJOY it?

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 8:14pm.
    moderator For the record .... I loved

For the record ....

I loved it.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 8:16pm.

Well you ARE the head man, it'd be bad for morale if you didn't.

Heh.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 10:00pm.
    frank_dracman's picture

I rode an asian segway once...

BTW, great DFF!

Submitted by frank_dracman on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 6:05pm.
    Rottenjesus's picture

Time for an Asian Segue!

In Vancouver (Canada), they only accept credit cards for those. Not that I would know or anything.

An extremely entertaining DFF as usual. Had me laughing in quite a few places.

NICE! (I'll send your royalties later, Butane.)

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 5:14pm.
    moderator Bad? NIIICCEE!

Bad? NIIICCEE!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 4:53pm.
    Johnny Butane's picture

Now THAT was what we were going for!

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 2:52pm.

Wow, this is excruciatingly bad...

Submitted by G.D. on Tue, 06/03/2008 - 2:39pm.