Black Devil Doll on DVD December 31st!

Black Devil Doll on DVD (click to see it bigger!)Every time I show off the Black Devil Doll trailer to anyone, they always ask, "Where the f%&* can I get that?" Well, now we know where and when you can pick up your own copy of Jon Lewis' exploitation-fest!

Black Devil Doll will be available for all on December 31st and can be ordered via the flick's official site. It gets even better as the first 1,000 people who order the DVD will receive the BDD soundtrack by Giallos Flame (check out the cover below) and a brand new poster by Stephen "Shock Festival" Romano!

The DVD will also come loaded with plenty of special features:

• Commentary with Shawn Lewis, Jon Lewis and the crew
  • Audio commentary with the cast
  • Audio commentary with the Black Devil Doll himself
  • Behind-the-scenes footage
  • Stills gallery
  • Trailers

Black Devil Doll on DVD December 31st!

- Syxx

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
    Discuss this article in the Dread Central Forums!

• -->

Movie better be worth the damn hype, damnit. Damn.

Wocka, wocka.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 11:26am.
    Rotten Cotton Shawn's picture

Trust me Terminal. We didn't put any of the really cool shit in the trailer. It is guaranteed to knock your dick in the dirt. All of my heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears went into this son of a bitch.

Submitted by Rotten Cotton Shawn on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 11:58am.

My dick is already in the dirt, I want entertainment, damnit!

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 12:02pm.
    Rotten Cotton Shawn's picture

It will entertain or I will eat my poop.

Submitted by Rotten Cotton Shawn on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 12:23pm.

Don't think I won't hold you to that.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 2:48pm.
    frank_dracman's picture

Whoa, now, don't say that! Do you know who Terminal is? Two girls and huge bag of weed couldn't entertain that guy : P
    Can't wait for this movie.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 12:41pm.

Two girls fighting OVER a bag of weed? Maybe.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 2:47pm.
    Chainsaw's picture

What a great way to celebrate the new year and a new president who would be utterly offended by this!

Cannot wait.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Mon, 09/15/2008 - 10:48pm.
    moderator It should be worth it for
    Debi Moore's picture

It should be worth it for the Devil Doll's commentary alone. I can't wait!

Submitted by Debi Moore on Mon, 09/15/2008 - 6:28pm.