Bad Biology Post-Premiere Q&A!

I regret that we couldn’t make it out to Philly for the world premiere of Frank Henenlotter’s Bad Biology, mainly cause I would have loved to hear the audience react to what I bet is a very fucked up movie...

Check out the YouTube video (thanks to reader “Chris” for the head’s up) of the cast and crew for Bad Biology discussing the film after its premiere at the Philadelphia Film Festival (beware of spoilers!); then scroll down a bit for the Bad Biology trailer!

Keep it here for more on the return of Henenlotter as we get it!

- Johnny Butane

Welcome Frank back to horror in the Dread Central forums!

Gus Bjork's picture

No, I don't think that was it either Chainsaw (but you're right, what a terrible puppet that looks to be-based on what few photos I was able to find).

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Mon, 04/07/2008 - 8:40am.
Chainsaw's picture

I wonder if it was for the zombie baby for "Shadow: Dead Riot".

If it was, you probably dodged a bullet, Gus.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Sun, 04/06/2008 - 6:23pm.
arandomthought's picture

I'll be buying this as soon as it comes out.

Submitted by arandomthought on Sun, 04/06/2008 - 12:47am.
Tristan Sinns's picture

Dude, making a monster baby puppet for a Henenlotter film is resume material!

Submitted by Tristan Sinns on Sat, 04/05/2008 - 7:20pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

I don't think this was it, even though I do remember the person who emailed was shooting in NYC where I think Henenlotter shoots doesn't he? From reading about it I think he has his own professionals and wouldn't need a third (of fourth...fifth?) stringer like me.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Sat, 04/05/2008 - 7:08pm.
Johnny Butane's picture

Well shit, why not??

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Sat, 04/05/2008 - 3:45pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Was I supposed to make the monster baby puppet for this? A while back someone emailed me asking to make a monster baby puppet for a low budget horror movie and I never got back to them.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Sat, 04/05/2008 - 3:39pm.
Tristan Sinns's picture

I'm so looking forward to this thing!

Submitted by Tristan Sinns on Sat, 04/05/2008 - 3:15pm.