Alba Does Classic Horror

Jessica Alba as Janet Leigh!This really has nothing to do with anything, but I know how it can be when you’re stuck at work on a Wednesday; the week’s not yet half over, you've still got two full days to get through before the weekend, and you just want to look at pictures of hot chicks doing cool horror stuff.

Well, look no further than Movie Hotties, one of the latest additions to the JoBlo family of sites! Today they scored images from an upcoming issue of Latina Magazine in which Jessica Alba (The Eye redux) dons some classic horror movie poses for the camera.

As you can see she does a pretty convincing Janet Leigh, but be sure to check out her Drew Barrymore and Mia Farrow, among others. If Jessica Alba insists on continuing to work in our genre, can’t she just keep doing stuff like this and leave the acting to the professionals?

- Johnny Butane

Wish you could find Alba in your shower in the Dread Central forums!

I can see the resemblence here...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 4:10pm.

I was thinking more the slightly distant look and 'mouthguard'... I'm going to look for a picture online to see if I am right - or not.

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 4:06pm.
Johnny Butane's picture

Now that you mention it, her head does look freakishly small on her body, doesn't it? Weird...

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 1:32pm.

She looks more like Rocky here than Janet Leigh!

:-/

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 11:43am.
Sirand's picture

She looks like she's singing Rent in the shower.

Submitted by Sirand on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 10:54am.
frank_dracman's picture

Oh God, my eyes! My eyes, they are falling out of their sockets! Run eyes, save yourselves!

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 8:07am.

I don't know Butane, each time I look at those photos I still see suck. Getting by on her looks is starting to wear thin.

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 7:43am.

Meh. Modelling is all she's good for, I guess.

For a second there, I thought you guys were announcing she'd be in a classic horror movie. Shudder.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 5:32am.