FearNet has been kicking quite a bit of ass as of late and now that I get them on my local cable provider life is pretty sweet! For those of you lucky enough to be able to check them out, here’s a list of what you can expect to see programming wise this Halloween both online and on demand!
• The first-ever 66.6 Second Film Festival in which 10 pulse-pounding cult horror favorites including The Howling, Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2, Friday the 13th: Jason Lives and Hostel are shockingly spliced and presented in a hilariously haunting 66.6 seconds each.
• The all-new original short-form series Streets of Fear profiling America’s scariest, most haunted local street names and the legends behind them.
• The exclusive world television premiere of the chilling suspense thriller Clive Barker’s The Midnight Meat Train featuring a recognizable cast led by Brooke Shields, Vinnie Jones, Bradley Cooper and Roger Bart, and hosted by Clive Barker.
• FEARnet’s 25 Scariest Haunted Houses, a web exclusive countdown spotlighting Hollywood’s spookiest and most terror-filled abodes.
• Celebrity Interviews in which they share their favorite Halloween memories and greatest fears. These include: Jessica Alba, Tim Burton, Clive Owen and Sam Raimi.
• A 100th anniversary salute to America’s first Horror movie — Jekyll and Hyde.
• The return of two of last year’s FearNet Halloween favorite series: Route 666: America’s Scariest Home Haunts and Tricks of the Trade: Halloween How To.
• Not to mention the availability of such horror favorites as: A Nightmare on Elm Street Part2, House of 1,000 Corpses, The Howling, Friday the 13th: Jason Lives, Catacombs, Angel Heart, Stigmata, Donnie Darko among many others – available on-demand and to stream online at FEARnet.com.
For more information and other bits of cool shit check them out at the official FearNet website!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss horror channels in the Dread Central forums!