How Not to Get an Actor to Be in Your Zombie Movie

How Not to Get an Actor to Be in Your Zombie MovieWorking on the inside of the movie business, we've been privy to some things that are so completely far-fetched that they will leave you scratching your head. Case in point: this conversation actor Patrick Hercamp had with filmmaker Ivann DeCarlo.

Apparently DeCarlo had contacted Hercamp about being in his upcoming zombie movie. The results are... well, you just have to read it yourself.

Much respect to Hercamp for handling this situation with dignity and grace. But before you go on a witch hunt for DeCarlo, AND YOU SHOULDN'T as people like this are better off left alone, Hercamp offers this nugget of wisdom on his Facebook page...

"Even though I was verbally abused and threatened by this guy...don't stoop to his level and go out on a witch hunt for him. It was more of a cautionary tale of what people to avoid."

Amen to that, Patrick. Pure class. God love ya!

How Not to Get an Actor to Be in Your Zombie Movie

Maintain your cool in the comments section below!

Source: Patrick Hercamp on Facebook

aliensharkboy's picture

I'd post a certain Anchorman meme in response to this... but I don't know how to.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Mon, 02/24/2014 - 10:56am.
frank_dracman's picture

Which one? Now you've got me curious.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Mon, 02/24/2014 - 2:46pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

"Well... that escalated quickly"

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Mon, 02/24/2014 - 7:32pm.

lol.
i wonder how many actors hes been able to get for his movie.
hes probably gonna film it entirely in his garage.

Submitted by shallowcuts on Sun, 02/23/2014 - 1:01pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

I'm going to try to friend that guy on facebook!F'n hilarious !!!Damn already deactivated Facebook & Twitter i was looking forward to verbally abuse the fuck out of that douche bag!

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 2:58pm.
frank_dracman's picture

I need you.

I love you.

I hate you fuck off.

I will kill your pets and set fire to your house.

Die die die!

Yup, the guy is obviously crazy and in need of immediate psychological help. Some part of me thinks this is staged. I refuse to believe people can behave in such a manner.

Edit- I'm going to leave the link for the casting call here. The movie is titled "the Undead Zone". Either English isn't this guy's first language or he took the short bus.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 10:19am.
PelusaMG's picture

"I need you.

I love you.

I hate you fuck off.

I will kill your pets and set fire to your house.

Die die die!"

Have you been listening in on conversations I've had with my wife?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 11:10am.
frank_dracman's picture

You haven't looked under your bed in a while, have you? Boogedy boogedy!

Submitted by frank_dracman on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 7:01pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

I would have dropped the conversation alot sooner this guys a total loon!

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 9:37am.

DeCarlo sounds just like this one guy from Brazil who ordered CD's from me on eBay even though I specified US buyers only, then turned around and demanded that I lie about the value on customs forms so he wouldn't have to pay extra fees.

"Come on man you can do it. It is okay. Custom form means nothing. It just to help me not pay so much."

When people start telling you that you can break contracts or obligations just to benefit them, they probably aren't anyone you want to work with.

Submitted by addeisdead on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 1:40am.

Are we sure this isn't Elske McCain? This odd brain is now saying everyone is harassing HIM and that he is the victim. Sounds like something she would say after harassing so many people. Just saying. She is the queen of the trolls on the internet and almost 40.

Submitted by SteamCrasher on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 12:43am.