The Godzilla Teaser Trailer Is HERE! WATCH NOW!

The Godzilla Teaser Trailer is HERE! WATCH NOW!No more virals (though we're sure dozens will be showing up). No more bootlegged videos that get removed as fast as they appear. This is our moment, G-fans. The first official trailer for Legendary Pictures' Godzilla has arrived. Check it out... again and again and again...

In addition, if you can tear your eyes away from the trailer for a few seconds, director Gareth Edwards has a special message for Legendary fans to introduce the first official Godzilla trailer. See it below as well.

Monsters' Gareth Edwards directs the all-star cast including Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Johnson, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn, Ken Watanabe, Richard T. Jones, Sally Hawkins, Akira Takarada, Victor Rasuk, Yuki Morita, and C.J. Adams.

In theaters May 16, 2014, an epic rebirth to Toho’s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world’s most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

Making his first appearance in 1954 (Gojira). Godzilla is a giant monster that lives in the sea that comes from the ocean to feed on mankind.

You can visit the official M.U.T.O Research website here and start digging around for more goodies. Click the image below to get started.

The Godzilla Teaser Trailer is HERE! WATCH NOW!

Godzilla

Godzilla

Godzilla

Godzilla

Stomp around in the comments section below!

MonsterMash's picture

I will be avoiding anything related to this until I see it. That said, May can't come soon enough!

Submitted by MonsterMash on Wed, 12/11/2013 - 12:00am.
kiddcapone's picture

I'll give it this, I was more entertained by this 2 minute teaser trailer than I was in 90 minutes of Pacific Rim. It just feels like an adult flick and not something produced by Hasbro.

I'm already looking forward to the post Godzilla DFF...even though I can basically guess how it will turn out...

Submitted by kiddcapone on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 3:47pm.

Same here! I for one am hoping that we'll get some Pacific Rim levels of yelling when DFF covers this one. :)

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 7:26pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Oh god no. That was awful. Hopefully they come up with a safe word so that never happens again.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 8:41pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Absolutely what I'm hoping for. No one liners, no quips, no winks, no shaky cam. Just scary giant monster destruction. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 3:31pm.
moderator Amen.

Amen.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 3:32pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

Not a big fan of Edward's Monsters while at times visually striking film was a massive bore & chore to watch hope this delivers the goods!!!

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 3:02pm.
moderator Yeah, I was less than
Debi Moore's picture

Yeah, I was less than enthralled with Monsters as well, but this... this looks fucking amazing!

Submitted by Debi Moore on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 9:47pm.
moderator I think I actually have an

I think I actually have an erection.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 2:58pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

Make that TWO erections.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 3:22pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Awkward....

*cough*

So can we safely say that PACIFIC RIM is the DESTROY ALL MONSTERS to GODZILLA 2014's GODZILLA 1954?

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 10:57pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

Might just be me and the fact I've only had 4 hours sleep, but that last bit is very confusing.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Wed, 12/11/2013 - 8:21am.
nazo's picture

He's using the two minutes of out of context footage of people jumping out of airplanes and running down halls to take a dig at Pacific Rim :P

Submitted by nazo on Thu, 12/12/2013 - 12:44pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

In my mind, I like to pretend I've now figured it out. Thank you.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Thu, 12/12/2013 - 2:48pm.
ChaosWeaver's picture

I've been giddy for the last 15 minutes, I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait until this thing gets released! Big G is back!

Submitted by ChaosWeaver on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 2:51pm.
theGoldenSimatar's picture

Right, couldn't resist watching. Holy shatner that's awesome. I'm praying they use the original theme in a followup trailer for a bigger reveal.

Submitted by theGoldenSimatar on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 2:29pm.