Jeepers Creepers 3 Finally Ready to Fly?

Jeepers Creepers 3 Finally Ready to Fly?Victor Salva has been primed and ready to bring back the Creeper for many years, an on-again, off-again third installment in the Jeepers Creepers franchise being rumored and talked about since the release of the second film. Could it finally be on its way into our lives? It just might be. Read on!

According to our friends over at Bloody Disgusting, who were scooped on the news by Shock Till You Drop, Salva is apparently very close to finally making the long talked about sequel. Their sources reveal that Salva shot a scene back in October for the third installment, though production on the film is not yet officially under way.

Last we heard about Jeepers Creepers 3, it was going to be subtitled Cathedral and feature the return of the original film's Trish, who was set to embark on a mission to hunt down the monster that killed her brother. No word yet on whether or not that's still the plan.

More as we learn it!

Jeepers Creeper 3: Cathedral

Smell others in the comments section below!

Source: Various

James Coker's picture

yes I liked Clownhouse...feel free to crucify me all you want guys hahaha

Submitted by James Coker on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 5:22pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

No, you've punished yourself enough with that movie.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 6:15pm.
moderator Guys... it's 2013, am I

Guys... it's 2013, am I really gonna have to lock a thread? I haven't done that in years! LOL

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 2:13pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Sorry dude, didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. Also, there's someone who liked CLOWNHOUSE! What's next? A STRAWBERRY ESTATES retrospective?

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 3:45pm.
moderator Bite your fucking tongue!

Bite your fucking tongue!

lol

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 3:59pm.
James Coker's picture

Well obviously you cannot. And somehow you think that if someone likes his movies then there okay with the man who makes the movie which is clearly not what fellow horror fans on this site actually think. Alot of us don't like Victor Salva as a person he is a pedophile scumbag but alot of us do admit that we like the first Jeepers Creepers but doesn't mean we like who Victor Salva is. Hell I'll even go as far as to say I liked ClownHouse but im actually able to watch clownhouse as a movie and judge the movie based on the movie and NOT the incident that happened

Submitted by James Coker on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 5:22am.
James Coker's picture

well LifeMi according to RottenJesus because you liked the first Jeepers Creepers you must be okay with pedophilia, according to Rottenjesus

Submitted by James Coker on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 1:38am.
Rottenjesus's picture

And here I thought you could separate the man from his movies. Apparently you can't.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 1:58am.
aliensharkboy's picture

Let's face it... he's no Fred Krueger.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 7:11am.
James Coker's picture

How Dare you say that I support the pedophile you prick. I just enjoy two of his movies, just because someone likes just a few of the persons movies doesnt mean they support what the person did

Submitted by James Coker on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 12:07am.
James Coker's picture

Sigh...and here comes fuckers unable to separate the art from the artists again

Submitted by James Coker on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 6:33pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Whatever makes you feel better about supporting the career of a convicted pedophile.

All his films have some very uneasy subtext to them but hey if you separate the greasy fat bastard molesting young boys from his cinematic vision then by all means go ahead.

JC 2 sucked before I knew Salva's history and it still sucks now.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 10:58pm.
moderator Salva was one piece of the

Salva was one piece of the puzzle. It takes a million things to happen and go right and dozens of people to pull off making a movie. You're not just supporting one person by watching a movie. That mere notion of that is ridiculous.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 2:13pm.
LifeMi's picture

I hate Salva for what he did, but I'll admit I like the original Jeepers Creepers a lot. Part 2 is god-awful and the subtext you're talking about comes way to the forefront in that movie. Jeepers Creepers 2 is the modern-day Freddy's Revenge. If he dials back on the homoerotic and molestation subtexts, I might take a look at the third one.

Submitted by LifeMi on Fri, 11/15/2013 - 12:59am.
MonsterMash's picture

Two had a very nice ending.

Submitted by MonsterMash on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 3:32pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

Indeed. I only started to enjoy the Jeepers Creepers films during the action-packed third act of the second film.
Making a third chapter sure can't damage an already flawed franchise any further. I say bring it on already!

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 4:27pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Guess the check from NAMBLA finally cleared!

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 3:26pm.