The Walking Dead: Go Inside Episode 4.05 - Internment; Sneak Peek of Episode 4.06 - Live BaitThose who have been complaining about a lack of zombie action on "The Walking Dead" should have been happy last night... as well as those who have been awaiting the return of a certain one-eyed villain.

On tap right now we have an inside, behind-the-scenes look at the mayhem that went down in Episode 4.05, "Internment," along with a sneak peek of what's ahead next Sunday night in Episode 4.06, "Live Bait."

Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, "The Walking Dead" stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Scott Wilson, Melissa McBride, David Morrissey, Emily Kinney, Danai Gurira, Chad Coleman, and Sonequa Martin-Green. The series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Tom Luse, and Greg Nicotero.

"The Walking Dead" Episode 4.05 - "Internment" (aired 11/10/13)
Multiple enemies put pressure on Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and the group. Could this finally be the breaking point for the survivors and the prison? Written by Channing Powell and directed by David Boyd.

"The Walking Dead" Episode 4.06 - "Live Bait" (airs 11/17/13)
A familiar face returns as each member of the group struggles to find his or her humanity in a world of constant threats. Written by Nichole Beattie and directed by Michael Uppendahl.

To stay up-to-the-minute on all things walker related, follow @WalkingDead_AMC on Twitter and visit "The Walking Dead" on Facebook. For more be sure to hit up the official "The Walking Dead" page on AMC.com.

The Walking Dead Episode 4.06 - Live Bait

The Walking Dead Episode 4.06 - Live Bait

The Walking Dead Season 4 on AMC TV

"Like" us on the Dread Central Facebook Fan Page!

Discuss "The Walking Dead" in the comments section below!

GODFLESH69's picture

oh yeah i hope there's a sequel where Forrest is thrown into the Zombie apocalypse gets into bumbling misadventures stumbles upon the WD prison and unwittingly saves humanity. Think this thread took a little detour can we keep the topic related to thread that GUMP shit just got lame i'm all about the HORROR!!!

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 2:30pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

Another badass episode last night so far best season at least for me it's delivering characters and zombie carnage like we've never seen before still would welcome a feature film it will happen eventually let Nicotero direct will be EPIC!!!

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 2:54pm.
moderator Yeah, my fingernails are
Debi Moore's picture

Yeah, my fingernails are bitten down to the quick! That was some powerfully suspenseful stuff. And emotional, too. I'm not sure why people aren't loving this season as much as we are - hopefully it's not just a ridiculous case of backlash against the show since it's so popular.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 8:57pm.
kiddcapone's picture

I can think of at least 3 zombie films within the past 8 years that don't come close combined to matching the intensity, carnage, or suspense of the last episode of The Walking Dead.

Not too shabby for a cable television soap opera.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 11:02pm.

Intensity doesn't count for shit unless your characters resemble actual living human beings with personalities. The only characters that I care about are Herschel and Daryl; everyone else can die.

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 12:20am.
Matt Serafini's picture

I'm with LSD.

I defended the first three seasons to the death, but I've had it. The show alternates between boring and unintentionally hilarious at this point.

I did really enjoy how that girl got torn to shreds in complete silence last week while Rick and Carol talked about pancakes in a vegetable garden.

Hoping things pick up now that you-know-who is back in the picture. But since his arc really should've been concluded with the S3 finale (where things started to go wrong), I have my doubts.

Submitted by Matt Serafini on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 3:46pm.

Yeah, I really don't give a fuck about the fact that The Governor's back. After displaying utter incompetence during the initial prison siege, he's now lost all of his power and menace. I'm sure they'll have The Governor capture and torture Michonne just so they can establish him as a truly evil and dangerous prick again.

I also find myself being annoyed with Rick with each passing episode.

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 4:07pm.
Sirand's picture

I thought the last two episodes were great - and Scott Wilson has KILLED it as Herschel. The guy deserves an Emmy. But the reveal of the Governor felt as underwhelming as when we last saw him...and the show is still on shaky ground. I never pass judgement on a serial until I see how it all plays out, so right now it's anyone's guess.

Submitted by Sirand on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 7:17pm.
kiddcapone's picture

Really? I guess you feel like Rhodes in Day of the Dead was a realistic portrayal of an actual United States Military Captain? Or Kaufman in Land of the Dead wasn't just Dennis Hopper playing Dennis Hopper acting like a comic book super wealthy villain? All he was missing was a handlebar mustache to stroke while sipping on a glass of Brignac.

I don't what what show you're watching but a majority of the cast on The Walking Dead all behave like human beings with distinct personalities.

I can't wait to see how this season plays out and if all the hipsters out there want to hate on the show, so be it. Your loss.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 10:47am.

Yes, I'm a hipster for not liking an extremely popular show. Even though I've tuned in to every season and did at one point really enjoy the series.

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 4:14pm.
kiddcapone's picture

Yep. You and your tight-cuffed pants and dislike of the Los Angeles lifestyle. You probably hate Forrest Gump too.

You've tuned into every season yet you only find two characters believable all this time. Strange.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 7:04pm.

I'd love it if you could give me the defining traits of each character. That would make this hipster very happy.

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 8:16pm.
kiddcapone's picture

That would make this unhipster very bored.

I'll give you one example: Carol. Her character arc has gone from meek battered submissive wife to a strong tough woman who is willing to do whatever it takes to protect the group. After the death of her daughter Sofia, it became the official death of her former life and severed all ties. She will never again rely on someone else to take care of her and will make whatever tough decisions need to be made for survival.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 12:50pm.

That's not entirely unique to her character though. Nearly everyone has become a hardened killer; minus the two little girls. And that's exactly my problem with the show. Herschel has the biggest heart out of all the characters, which is why he's my favorite out of the group. He's also the wisest. Once he goes, and I'm sure he will at some point, I'll be done with the show completely.

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 2:41pm.
Sirand's picture

For the record, Forrest Gump blows.

Submitted by Sirand on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 2:53am.
Cinemascribe's picture

A terrific, totally immersed performance by Tom Hanks, some interesting ideas and use of historic clips/events and a solid soundtrack ..but yeah, I agree Sirand. I find Forrest Gump exceptionally depressing to watch. It's essentially a story about this clueless guy who's battered around by fate while an immature, self indulgent drug addict takes advantage of his basic good nature while also condescending to him his entre life because she was abused. She abandons this poor schmoe mutliple times after he repeatedly shows her every kindness, before finding him and finally agreeing to marry him so he can take care of her while she dies from AIDS and raise their child...a child she apparently had no intention of letting him know about until she discovered she was dying. It's a depressing, hollow film and Jenny is one of the worst characters in the history of cinema.

Submitted by Cinemascribe on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 6:55am.
Sirand's picture

Despite the fact that it's dripping in Oscar bait bullshit, Forrest Gump basically preaches conformism. Forrest does what everyone tells him to, serves his country in Vietnam without question, etc...and goes on to become a world-changing millionaire with a wonderful life. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Jenny who rebels against the system becomes an abused junky and dies of AIDs. Yup, the message is loud and clear.

Submitted by Sirand on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 11:05am.
frank_dracman's picture

I walked out of Forrest Gump thinking "well that sucked". I was a hipster before hipsters were cool! I'm a trend setter, baby.

For the record The Walking Dead started great, got dumb, got better, and is now losing my interest. I think it's time to wrap it up before it jumps some kind of zombie shark. You know, hipster lingo.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 10:18am.
kiddcapone's picture

Wow, a line from This Is The End turned into a real discussion about Forrest Gump. Interesting. Weird. But interesting.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 12:38pm.
GODFLESH69's picture

I'm lovin season 4 the most so far and like I said dont get the hate but whatever to each their own i like to think we're right and they're wrong show is the tits . I hear alot of love for American Horror story it's allright but no way is that a better show than WD if seeing Precious being freaked by a Minotaur is your thing good for you just not doing it for me. That's what i love about this site us fiends can express our passion for Horror but we're never all going to see things the same way oh well i like to hear others perspectives even when they dont reflect my own.

Submitted by GODFLESH69 on Tue, 11/12/2013 - 2:39pm.