See the Dead Rising 3 Zombie Weapon of the Week and the Day One Edition Box Art/Details
The release of Dead Rising 3 is heading our way day and date with the Xbox One, and we have a look at the game's Zombie Weapon of the Week: the unique Sledge Saw.
In addition, Amazon is now taking pre-orders for the Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition, and we have all the info you need right here.
The Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition includes collectible box art and an exclusive Tribute Pack that features unique bonus attribute perks:
• Frank West: Classic Frank West outfit with Frank’s Zombie Slugger weapon, extra gory attacks, and a custom skill move. Also includes attribute perks for increased melee damage and tougher survivors.
• Chuck Greene: Official Chuck Greene outfit with Paddle Saw combo weapon that cuts through zombie hordes with increased damage and durability. Also includes attribute perks for vehicle and weapon durability.
Look for Dead Rising 3 on November 22, 2013.
Dead Rising 3 puts you in the zombie-ravaged city of Los Perdidos, California. Do you have what it takes to escape before a military strike wipes out the entire city? As mysterious mechanic Nick Ramos, you’ll rely on improvised weapons to battle off the hordes of undead while you explore the massive open world.
Set 10 years after the events of Fortune City in Dead Rising 2, players are introduced to Nick Ramos, a young mechanic with a strange tattoo and a mysterious past, who must find a way to escape a city full of zombies before an impending military strike wipes the city of Los Perdidos, and everyone in it, off the map. Nick can’t do it alone – he must join up with other survivors to stay alive. They must fight their way out before it’s too late.
With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, Dead Rising 3 delivers a heart-pounding experience unlike any other as you explore, scavenge and fight to survive in a massive open world on the brink of a zombie apocalypse. Get ready for a new generation of zombie-slaying thrills.
• More zombies than ever before: Players will face overwhelming zombie hordes with tons of variation, detailed gore, and shared awareness
• All new city, massive open world: Explore the city of Los Perdidos while staying immersed in the action and stunning visuals
• Anything and everything is a weapon: Create your own tools of zombie destruction by creating hundreds of potential weapon combinations
• SmartGlass: Use your Xbox SmartGlass enabled device to gain access to exclusive missions, new weapons, and more
• Kinect: Kinect allows the zombie horde to hear beyond the screen and respond to noise in your living room, so go ahead and flip off the lights...if you dare
All New City, Massive Open World:
One of the largest cities in Southern California, Los Perdidos is a leading national center of business, culture, and the entertainment industry.
Featuring a massive and dynamic world, Dead Rising 3 represents a new benchmark for open-world gameplay. Powered by Xbox One, Dead Rising 3 lets you explore the city of Los Perdidos while staying immersed in the action and stunning visuals.
Two Screens, More Action:
Xbox SmartGlass offers a more connected Dead Rising 3 experience. Use your SmartGlass enabled device to connect to the Zombie Defense and Control network and gain access to exclusive missions, new weapons, powerful military support features, and more!
Sense the Danger:
With Kinect, the zombie horde can hear beyond the screen and respond to noises inside your living room.
Ultimate Zombie Sandbox:
The zombies of Los Perdidos are smarter and deadlier than ever. With intelligent AI and shared awareness, players will be forced to employ all of their cunning, combat skills, and creativity to stay alive.
In Dead Rising 3, players can create their tools of zombie destruction, enabling unique and unforgettable gameplay moments. The action is gorier than ever as players survive and strike back at their undead attackers in new and imaginative ways.
Vehicles not only help you navigate the world of Los Perdidos, they are a weapon against the zombie horde. But watch out – zombies will cling to your car and attack you while you’re driving.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Aim for the head in the comments section below!