El Rey Network’s “From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series” is getting ready to make its Stateside home video debut, and right now we have all the details you need to get ready for some good old fashioned vampyric titty twistin’!
Look for it in stores September 16th!
From the Press Release
From executive producer Robert Rodriguez comes the first season of the original El Rey Network series FROM DUSK TILL DAWN, swooping onto Blu-ray and DVD, featuring all 10 Season One episodes, including episodes directed by Rodriguez and Eduardo Sánchez (The Blair Witch Project).
This supernatural series, based on Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino’s 1996 cult classic film of the same name (starring George Clooney, Harvey Keitel, Salma Hayek, and Tarantino), centers on bank robbers Seth and Richie Gecko, who are wanted by the authorities after a heist leaves several dead. Escaping across the Mexican border with a family of hostages, the Gecko brothers take a detour to a strip club that’s populated by bloodsucking creatures of the night.
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN returns to El Rey Network in 2015 with brand-new episodes for its eagerly awaited second season.
- Audio Commentary from Robert Rodriguez, Producers, and Cast
- Full Length Trailer
- Best Kills Video
- On Set: The Making of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
- Behind the Scenes “On Set: Brought to you by General Motors”
- Behind the Scenes “On Set: Brought to you by Dos Equis”
- Character Bio Featurettes
- General Motors Commercial featuring Seth Gecko
- Dos Equis Commercial featuring Carlos Madrigal
- Big Kahuna Commercial
- “What’s in the Briefcase” Spot
- SXSW Featurette
- Q&A from Premiere at Alamo Drafthouse with Robert Rodriguez
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
THE FIRST PURGE Director On Bringing Real-Life Horror to the Series
Blumhouse’s UPGRADE Gets Claymation Poster Treatment
Bram Stoker’s SHADOWBUILDER w/ Rooker and Todd Hits Blu-ray in August
Fantasia 2018 Second Wave Films Include Blumhouse’s HURT
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Exclusive: Creepy Forest Monsters Gonna Creep in THE RAKE
Editorials4 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News4 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News6 days ago
Hulu’s CASTLE ROCK Will Be Filled With Stephen King Easter Eggs
News3 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
Drinking With the Dread5 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews4 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News4 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!