First we saw the standard package. Then the Limited Edition (and awesome) “Tree Walker” set. Just like zombies, the choices of which The Walking Dead: Season 4 pack you need just keep on coming…
The Play/eOneDirect-exclusive Blu-ray Limited Edition Collector’s Book was recently revealed, and we have all the details here. D’you hear that, Carl?
This Limited Edition hardback book features high gloss stills and character gallery photos from Season 4 alongside all 16 episodes – plus over three hours of audio commentaries, deleted scenes, and featurettes spread across 5 Blu-ray discs.
It’s available to order exclusively via the eOneDirect store at Play.com.
In the aftermath of the war with the Governor, we see Rick and the group of survivors fostering a thriving community in the safe haven of the prison. Sadly, in this brutal world, happiness is short-lived and walkers are no match for greater dangers brewing inside the fences. The group’s home and new way of life will be thoroughly tested, and they will find themselves prepared to do whatever it takes to survive.
Special features on all available sets of The Walking Dead: The Complete Season 4 include:
• Inside THE WALKING DEAD
• The Making of THE WALKING DEAD
• BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTES:
– Drawing Inspiration
– The Governor Is Back
– Society, Science & Survival
– Inside KNB Studios
– A Journey Back To Brutality
• 30 Days Without An Accident
• Live Bait
• Dead Weight
• Too Far Gone
• The Grove
• DVD and BLU-RAY: Ep. 4.01: Audio Commentary with Executive Producer Scott M. Gimple, Executive Producer/Unit Production Manager Tom Luse and Executive Producer/Special Effects Makeup Artist/Director Greg Nicotero
• DVD and BLU-RAY: Ep. 4.05: Audio Commentary with Executive Producer Scott M. Gimple and Actor Scott Wilson
• BLU-RAY ONLY: Ep. 4.09: Audio Commentary with Executive Producer/Special Effects Makeup Artist/Director Greg Nicotero, Co-Executive Producer Denise Huth and Actor Danai Gurira
• DVD and BLU-RAY: Ep. 4.12: Audio Commentary with Director Julius Ramsay and Actor Emily Kinney
• DVD and BLU-RAY: Ep. 4.12: Audio Commentary with Writer/Producer Angela Kang and Actor Norman Reedus
• DVD ONLY: Ep. 4.14: Audio Commentary with Director Michael E. Satrazemis and Actors Chad L. Coleman and Melissa McBride
• BLU-RAY ONLY: Ep. 4.14: Audio Commentary with Executive Producer Scott M. Gimple, Executive Producer Denise Huth and Actor Andrew Lincoln
• BLU-RAY ONLY: Ep 4.09 After
• DVD and BLU-RAY: Ep 4.14 The Grove
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Subscribe to the Dread Central YouTube Channel!
Discuss “The Walking Dead” in the comments section below!