Watch Deb Go from Cop to Killer in this New Dexter Season 8 Promo

Watch Deb Go from Cop to Killer in this New Dexter Season 8 PromoSure, Dexter himself has had quite an arc on his self-titled Showtime series, but another character has been there with him every step of the way: his devoted sister, Deb. In this new promo for "Dexter" Season 8, the cast and crew discuss her progression from cop to killer.

"Dexter" Season 8, premiering June 30th, begins six months after LaGuerta’s murder with Dexter (Golden Globe and SAG Award winner Michael C. Hall) still managing life as a dad, brother, and serial killer. As Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) struggles to deal with the consequences of her actions, a mysterious woman comes to work with Miami Metro, offering first-hand information on Dexter’s past.

The series also stars Desmond Harrington, C.S. Lee, Aimee Garcia, David Zayas, Geoff Pierson, and James Remar.

Visit our "Dexter" archive here.

For more in the meantime be sure to visit the official "Dexter" page on Showtime, "like" "Dexter" on Facebook, and follow "Dexter" on Twitter.

Dexter Season 8

Ride with your dark passenger into the comments section below!

James Coker's picture

I couldnt agree more Debi

Submitted by James Coker on Mon, 05/06/2013 - 3:20pm.
James Coker's picture

i just want to point out how HAPPY I am that you guys pissed these two off on here LOL!

Submitted by James Coker on Mon, 05/06/2013 - 1:04pm.
kiddcapone's picture

I just want to point out how unhappy I am that you lumped me in with some idiot who is complaining about spoilers on a series entering it's 8th season when said idiot still hasn't seen an episode past season 4.

Good thing no one mentioned Lumen loosing her desire to kill after getting revenge on Jordan Chase at the end of Season 5. Or the Doomsday Killers is actually just one killer when Professor Gellar turns out to be a figment of Travis Marshall's imagination. Or Debra shooting and killing LaGuerta after learning Dexter is a serial killer and accepting it...

Submitted by kiddcapone on Mon, 05/06/2013 - 6:10pm.
kiddcapone's picture

I just want to point out how unhappy I am that you reminded be about LaGuerta's death in this article. I suffer from short term memory loss and this would be one of those things that I avoid reading anything Dexter related for, yet you've managed to FUBAR that.

Also, a big fuck you goes out to Don Coscarelli for putting John Dies at the End in the title. Thanks for fucking that up too.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Mon, 05/06/2013 - 11:54am.

I just want to point out how unhappy I am that you have a spoiler in the title of this article.
I have yet to catch up after the 4th season and this would be one of those things that I avoid reading anything Dexter related for, yet you've managed to FUBAR that.

Submitted by getdraino on Mon, 05/06/2013 - 11:43am.
moderator Blame Showtime, not us!
Debi Moore's picture

Blame Showtime, not us! That's the title and description they used for the video. And I'm pretty sure the generally accepted rule is that once a season ends, all bets are off with regard to spoilers.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Mon, 05/06/2013 - 2:13pm.