Survive the Savages in Far Cry 3
Imagine being stranded on a mysterious tropical island with nothing but greenery and deep blue see as far as the eye can see. It sounds beautiful―that is until vicious savages and violence surround you―and you are struggling just to stay alive. Welcome to Far Cry 3.
Far Cry 3 has received critical acclaim by reviewers and is currently the highest rated shooter of the year. In Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, a man alone at the edge of the world, stranded on a mysterious tropical island. In this savage paradise where lawlessness and violence are the only sure thing, players dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles they choose to fight to the allies or enemies they make along the way. As Jason Brody, players will slash, sneak, detonate and shoot their way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong.
Far Cry 3 is also the first game to use the new Uplay PC Party System. With the Party System, PC players can create a party by inviting their Uplay friends and team up to take on any multiplayer challenge. With the integrated Uplay friend interface, they can also find new friends and communicate in-game during the multiplayer session. Far Cry 3 is now available on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Limited Collector's Insane Edition Features
- A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
- The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totaling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
- Monkey Business - Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions.
- The Hunter Pack – The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
- The Warrior Pack - A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
- The Predator Pack - Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
- An ‘Insanity Guide’ containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
- A survival kit
You can visit the official Far Cry 3 website to learn more about the game.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Keep your head above water in the comments section below!