Preview and Sneak Peek of The Vampire Diaries Episode 4.08 - We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

The Vampire Diaries Season 4Well, the Delena fans certainly got a long awaited treat last night on "The Vampire Diaries," even if it was a bit tainted with a twist no one saw coming. Check out the preview and a clip from next week's Episode 4.08, "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street," to see the repercussions.

"The Vampire Diaries" Episode 4.08 - "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street" (airs 12/6/12, 9-10 pm)
A FLASHBACK TO NEW ORLEANS IN 1942 — When Stefan (Paul Wesley) confronts Damon (Ian Somerhalder) with a suspicion about Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon has no choice but to help Stefan investigate. Searching for answers, Damon and Stefan visit modern day New Orleans to see if they can find anyone who remembers the events of their last visit in 1942, including one of Damon’s former flames, Charlotte (guest star Madeline Zima).

Elena, Caroline (Candice Accola), and Bonnie (Kat Graham) share a girls’ night while the Salvatore brothers are out of town, and emotions run high when Elena delivers some shocking news. At Hayley’s (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) urging, Tyler (Michael Trevino) confronts one of Klaus’ hybrids, Kimberly (guest star Alyssa Diaz), and the situation quickly escalates into violence.

Finally, Damon is faced with a heartbreaking decision. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Charlie Charbonneau and Jose Molina.

Related Story: We'll Always Have These Images from "The Vampire Diaries" Episode 4.08 - "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street"

For more check out "The Vampire Diaries" on CWTV.com, "like" "The Vampire Diaries" on Facebook, and follow "The Vampire Diaries" on Twitter.

Search for answers in the comments section below!

Rob's picture

You know a show's in trouble when one of it's most hyped up villains starts rambling about soul-searching because of a fucking hummingbird.

Submitted by Rob on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 5:15pm.
moderator LOL - no kidding! It's
Debi Moore's picture

LOL - no kidding! It's obvious Kevin Williamson is putting his focus elsewhere. I really miss how mean-spirited TVD was at times during the early years.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 5:24pm.
moderator One more pageant, party, and

One more pageant, party, and or cotillion and I'm gonna stick my head in the oven. The whole triangle thing is so over played this season. everything else happening around it though is decent.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 6:55pm.
Rob's picture

I wouldn't even say decent. I've watched this show on and off since Season 1 and it's a huge joke at this point. Although my biggest problem is all the characters I really like are the ones who end up dying or just end up being underused, like Anna and Pearl from Season 1 (their little reunion in Season 3 was the only time I was actually moved by anything), Mason Lockwood, Katherine, who seems to have just disappeared off the face of the earth. I mean if she was the lead and they killed Elena, I'd be cool because Nina is so much more fun as Katherine. Elena just sucks. Oh, and killing Mikael off in the lamest, anticlimactic way last season. It's Sebastian Roche, fuckin' Balthazar and you misuse him that badly?

It's just like True Blood. Interesting premise with neat characters that gets squandered by idiotic show-runners. You know it's bad when Teen Wolf is running circles around them. At least they know how to tell a coherent story each season.

Submitted by Rob on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 7:05pm.
moderator I'm intrigued by what the
Debi Moore's picture

I'm intrigued by what the professor is up to, I'm ecstatic that McQueen finally has a decent storyline, and I love both Caroline & Tyler; but yeah, if they keep up the painful, pitiful triangle aspect (seriously, two men who are both hundreds of years old are fighting over a teenager?), I will have to agree that Teen Wolf is outdoing them.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 8:20pm.
Rob's picture

Yeah, McQueen, and Caroline and Tyler are the only aspects I like at this point. I have a feeling that the Caroline and Klaus storyline is going to be even more obnoxious than the triangle (with the three most unlikeable characters on the entire show). As for the professor, I'm calling it right now, either he's that 'Silas' character he was talking about, or he wants to free him from his tomb, and the supposed cure is actually a ploy that leads to Silas' tomb.

Submitted by Rob on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 9:06pm.