More Hotness Signs Up for Machete Kills

If Robert Rodriguez packs any more hot chicks into the cast for Machete Kills, star Danny Trejo is likely to come down with a fatal case of priapism. Still, in retrospect, what a way to go! Read on to find out who's next!

Word has come that Vanessa Hudgens has signed up for active duty on the sequel, joining the previously announced William Sadler, Charlie Sheen, Sofia Vergara, Electra and Elise Avellan, Lady Gaga, Edward James Olmos, Mel Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Amber Heard, Demian Bichir, Zoe Saldana, Alexa Vega and of course Danny Trejo. The sequel will be distributed by 20th Century Fox.

Machete Kills finds the titular ex-federale (Danny Trejo) recruited by the U.S. government to stop a terrorist named Mendez the Madman, who happens to be Mexico's leading cartel dealer. Mel Gibson is set to co-star as Luther Voz, a cunning arms dealer and death merchant who aims to spread war across the planet by launching a missile.

Look for more soon!

More Hotness Signs Up for Machete Kills - Vanessa Hudgens

Machete Kills

Hatch plans in the comments section below!

Very nice!!!!!

Submitted by JB Demented on Fri, 08/03/2012 - 2:13pm.
James Coker's picture

oh why dont you two just meet up and fuck already LOL

Submitted by James Coker on Thu, 08/02/2012 - 2:02am.
Vanvance1's picture

I have to admit she's facially smoking hot in that picture. Of course once you see her stick thin body the desire to fuck her hard against a wall fades quickly.

I think Terminal is right; there hasn't been a word about script or intent. I think the whole movie is going to be one giant set of cameos punctuated by gunfire.

I remember when I used to look forward to everything Rodriguez did. He had an energy and passion for the work, now he seems to be subsumed by Hollywood, his efforts get weaker with every attempt.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:42pm.

Completely agreed. It was pretty obvious when he did "Grindhouse" which was less about Tarantino and he going down to their cinematic roots and more about them patting themselves on the back and squeezing in cameos from their celebrity friends. Ooh look Fergie! That screams Grindhouse to me! And of course when we think of action movies, we always think Lady Gaga.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:46pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.

The title of the movie is pretty self explanatory.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:39pm.

I've heard very little about the story and a lot more about what crappy celebrity will be showing up to pander to as many audiences as possible.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:11pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

You must be ignored most of the time because it's surprising that your negativity hasn't gotten you booted. What satisfaction do you really get?

Don't worry. I won't check back to read your rant.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:51pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

He only posts here since that's the only way people will read his stuff since his website is pretty much dead.

I also want to say that your avatar always makes me laugh even after all this time.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:54pm.

Rottenjesus, you know you love me. Insulting my website (ouch!) and my love for the Walking Dead (oh, no!) is not going to hide your deep seeted homoerotic feelings for me. You spend so much time trying to get my attention and following me around, it's obvious you have something for me. Just let it out and admit it. The truth shall set you free. Try as you might I'm not going anywhere, so just get used to me.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:57pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

The truth is that you're a failure at posting here? That's been known for a long time. The whole "gay for me" thing wasn't funny the first time you used it years ago and it's just as funny now.

Your kneejerk reaction tells the whole story and that you're just another mediocre internet movie geek desperate for attention. Too bad it's the "go away" kind.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Thu, 08/02/2012 - 12:01am.

Man, seriously, you're fiending for my attention, hence the quick response time. It's heartbreaking. You can't chase me away. Deal with it. I tire of humoring you. Let me know how the rest of this hilarious argument goes.

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 08/02/2012 - 12:12am.
Rottenjesus's picture

You clearly haven't won this one so I guess you'll be ignoring me from now on.

Go play in the dirt, loser.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Thu, 08/02/2012 - 12:22am.

I must be ignored and yet you're paying attention to me. Way to contradict your insult. You've hurt my feelings anonymous person hiding behind their computer I've never met.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 11:54pm.