“Smoke & Mirrors,” Chapter 2 of Telltale Games’ The Wolf Among Us, is on its way NEXT WEEK to consoles, PC/Mac, and the iOS App Store; and to celebrate, we have the new trailer and a few screenshots to share.
The Wolf Among Us is based on Bill Willingham’s award-winning comic book series Fables and licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
The Wolf Among Us is a five-episode series from the creators of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead. Based on Fables (DC Comics/Vertigo), an award-winning comic book series, it is an often violent, mature, and hard-boiled thriller where the characters and creatures of myth, lore, and legend are real and exist in our world.
As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf in human form – you will discover that the brutal, bloody murder of a Fable is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
– Your choices matter: It’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect how your story plays out, but WHEN you choose to do it
– A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends, and folklore who have escaped into our world. These are not the characters you’d see on a little child’s lunchbox.
– Play as Bigby Wolf: formerly the most feared monster among the Fables, now Sheriff of Fabletown and protector of those he used to hunt. He must restrain the beast within if he is to earn the trust of those around him.
– Choose Bigby’s actions carefully. Will you approach a situation calmly, or unleash your inner rage? The way you act will determine how others respond to you.
– Set before the events seen in the first issue of the comics – you don’t have to know the characters or the world to play!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Start howling in the comments section below!