Hands down the most crowded press room we visited at Comic-Con belonged to NBC’s “Grimm” so we didn’t get to chat with everyone, but we did bring back a list of the Top 13 things we learned about Season 3.
Bree Turner (Rosalee Calvert)
– The first two episodes will be dealing with the zombies, not so much Nick’s story. It’s very ambitious with lots of action.
Claire Coffee (Adalind Schade)
– When we return, Adalind is still working with Stefania (Shohreh Aghdashloo) and is in the process of getting her powers back, but it’s more treacherous and gruesome than she imagined.
– She still doesn’t know who the baby’s father is – or how long a Hexenbiest pregnancy lasts for that matter – but maybe this season we’ll get some answers.
Reggie Lee (Sergeant Wu)
– Wu will see something this season that makes him go “berserk.”
– We should be finding out more of his back story and culture; that was going to happen last year, but there was so much mythology to squeeze in, they held off until Season 3.
Silas Weir Mitchell (Monroe)
– Monroe will be carrying forward with helping out his friend [Nick], but definitely there are more troubles ahead.
– What he’d most like to see is temptation come back for his character and to have Monroe morph for bad for a change.
Russell Hornsby (Hank Griffin)
– Hank’s in rehab at the start of the season and falls in love with his therapist, but there’s always that inevitable “Grimm twist” to watch out for.
– As for his missing partner, think “Lou Ferrigno” in terms of Nick.
Bitsie Tulloch (Juliette Silverton)
– Juliette represents the audience looking in – she can’t know too much or she’ll lose that relatability.
– The only thing she could tell us is that possibly another Grimm will be introduced.
David Giuntoli (Nick Burkhardt) (Ed. Note: No, the beard’s not for the show; he’s just been lazy since he hasn’t started shooting yet.)
– With his Grimm blood, Nick is all about justice, and the more he’s forced to lie and leave his role of detective, he gets more confident and stronger.
– When Nick first wakes up, he’s extremely irate and wants to destroy everything in his path.
While we were disappointed not to talk with Sasha Roiz (aka Captain Renard), we did grab a photo for all the Grimmsters who couldn’t make it to San Diego. See it below, and look for lots more on “Grimm” soon leading up to the Season 3 premiere on Friday, October 25th.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Keep a grimm outlook in the comments section below!