Hatchet II Trailer Cuts a Path of Destruction Online

Attention, Hatchet Army! The moment you have been waiting for is finally here! Turn down your lights. Turn up your volume. Then dig on a glimpse of the mayhem to come in Adam Green's long awaited sequel, Hatchet II. What? You want more? Okay. We even have a release date and info on which theatre chain is willing to show it unrated.

This second installment in the now franchise for Dark Sky Films focuses on Marybeth as she escapes from the clutches of Victor Crowley, learns the truth about his curse, and heads back into the haunted New Orleans swamp to seek revenge for her family and kill Victor Crowley once and for all.

Hatchet II's cast includes Danielle Harris, Tony Todd, R.A. Mihailoff, AJ Bowen, Tom Holland, Kathryn Fiore, Parry Shen, Rileah Vanderbilt, Ed Ackerman, Rick McCallum, Colton Dunn, David Foy, Nick Principe, Alexis Peters, and Kane Hodder as Victor Crowley.

The film will be making its world premiere at the Film4 FrightFest so hit up that link for details. The rest of us will have to wait for the Hatchet II theatrical release. You lucky, lucky Brits!

Check out the trailer debut courtesy of Yahoo! Movies below. For more be sure to dig on our exclusive Hatchet II set report.

Hatchet II will be in theatres on October 1st! Which theatres? Per @Adam_Fn_Green on Twitter: "AMC theaters! Unrated! Groundbreaking event! October 1st. Real fans - be there!"

Hatchet II Trailer Cuts a Path of Destruction Online

Raise your hatchet high in the Dread Central forums!

James Coker's picture

Just meet up and FUCK already you two

Submitted by James Coker on Sun, 08/22/2010 - 1:32am.
Rottenjesus's picture

The unofficial tagline of HATCHET 2 should be FUCK PLATINUM DUNES.

VICTOR CROWLEY LIVES!

Can't wait to see this! (if they actually show it in theaters up here in Canada)

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 2:16am.
James Coker's picture

WHOA! will graham HATCHET is a 1000 times better then bloody murder 2 or Shredder

Submitted by James Coker on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 1:33pm.
YAY!!!!
dawnkatdead's picture

YAY!!!!

Submitted by dawnkatdead on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 7:56am.
James Coker's picture

sigh...why is there sooo much undeserved hatred for Hatchet and Now Hatchet 2...WHY
I Fucking LOVE THESE Hatchet Movies

Submitted by James Coker on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 12:39am.
moderator I'll never understand it.

I'll never understand it.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 1:53am.

Proberly because for most people it was no different then the video premiere likes of Bloody Murder 2, Shredder etc.

Submitted by will graham on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 4:54am.
moderator Seriously, dude? Wow.

Seriously, dude? Wow. *shakes head*

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 2:08pm.
GJW's picture

Critics said all that (the beginning of the trailer)? WTF movie did they watch? It wasn't HATCHET!! Icon? Recharged the slasher genre? Are you fucking kidding me? Hahahahahahaha.Puhleeeeeeeeeeze. I'd rather go through DC's pages and reread all of Terminals comments again vs. watching HATCHET a second time. Wait,I did that,still nothing. Ok,third time.
(Heh,where ya at Terminal,love ya buddy!!)

Submitted by GJW on Thu, 08/19/2010 - 6:50pm.

Mmm that's good sarcasm!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 3:51pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

He's currently writing his own pretentious blathering drizzleshits on another "pop culture" site.

Surprisingly it's not Bloody Disgusting. ;)

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 2:45pm.

Rottenjesus if you love me so much why don't we just go to a hotel room fuck each other's brains out and get it out of the way? You obviously have something for me you're not yet willing to admit to the public. Your lips say no no, but your eyes say yes yes.

However I'm glad I still linger on the hearts and minds of trolls across the interwebs. It's nice to know I'm considered irrelevant by being mentioned constantly by fembots like you.

Oh right, Hatchet 2, I'd better comment or else the elders of DC will come and get me (kudos if you get that in-joke). Well, while I did not like the first one too much, I'll see the sequel either way because I'm a fan of Danielle Harris. So consider me interested.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 3:50pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

So what are you trying to say? That you're gay or that your posts are gay or that you can't come up with anything better than a gay "joke"?

Glad you have another place to spread your uninspired brand of effluvia instead of here. I so love being proven right.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 9:44pm.

RJ you love me, stop fighting it. You wouldn't pounce on me so much if you didn't. Expending a lot of energy on someone you dislike is pretty pathetic, so I can only assume you deep down are infatuated with me.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sun, 08/22/2010 - 1:00am.
Rottenjesus's picture

Are we still going out? You're the hottest undead holy man on DC, RJ!

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 9:46pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

Of corpse! You bring the whips and I'll bring the nails! XOXOXOX

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Sat, 08/21/2010 - 9:47pm.