Capcom is one company that truly listens to its fans. The company has announced that in response to player feedback that it will be releasing a free title update for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6!
Yes, fans will get a special present this December has tons of new updates arrive for download.
From the Press Release
Capcom is pleased to announce that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December 2012.
This update includes the following additions and improvements:
- Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. Screenshots illustrating the new camera and co-op features can be found on Capcom’s press site. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.
- Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
- As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
- ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.
- Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Beat off mutants in the comments section below!