THE Final Destination? Not Hardly! Warner Bros Making Final Destination 5

Never mind calling the last film in the Final Destination franchise THE Final Destination. The flick, whether you liked it or not, made some cash, and cash will always equal sequel!

According to Slash Film Warner Bros. head Alan Horn revealed at the ShoWest event that they will be making a fifth Final Destination, citing the reason why as "we can’t resist."

Who could blame them? While some entries in the franchise haven't been as good as others, one thing they've always had is an abundance of gore that works to make even the most bitter pill a lot easier to swallow.

Look for more soon!

Cheat death in the Dread Central forums.

Floydian Trip's picture

These movies I like and hope they never involve a plot. I don't particularly give a shit why they are dying as long as the dying is fun to watch. I never once believed the franchise was over. It's got more going for it than most these days. Bring it on!

My favorite kill was the boy blowing up with the grill. Hysterical.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 03/19/2010 - 1:49pm.
Screamz's picture

I liked 1-3, but last year's entry was pure shit. It was bad even for a Final Destination flick, it was like they didn't even try. So, no thank you, I'll skip this one...

Submitted by Screamz on Fri, 03/19/2010 - 12:59am.
DavidFullam's picture

Hell, why don't they just skip 5 and go right on to 6?

Submitted by DavidFullam on Thu, 03/18/2010 - 10:34pm.

Oh come on!! This is fucking ridiculous! If you're going to keep churning out these crappy movies at least give us an explanation on this whole deal! Ugh, I'm going opt out on seeing this. I've seen them all and I keep hoping they're going to hint at why what's happening happens. These movies are mindless ridiculous pieces of shit, and I give up. Fuck this.

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 03/18/2010 - 8:41pm.
The Buz's picture

Dude. It took you four movies to come to this conclusion? I laugh and pity your shame.

:-P

Submitted by The Buz on Fri, 03/19/2010 - 3:48am.

What can I say? I have a shocking amount of patience. I kept hoping they'd go somewhere with this and explain the whole mythos behind this breed of people being able to see and outwit death. I guess I'm looking in the wrong place.

And don't you judge me good sir, or I'll submit thee to a vicious rectal death.

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 03/19/2010 - 3:50am.
Vanvance1's picture

But there was barely enough story for ONE film why... oh waht the hell.

Like Saw I long ago gave up watching this poop.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Thu, 03/18/2010 - 8:37pm.