Lionsgate Unleashes Neowolf onto DVD

This is a really hard story to write. Not because we have any personal feelings or anything about the upcoming werewolf flick Neowolf. But because the cover art has had us all laughing for the last half an hour!

Lionsgate announced today that on April 20th it will be unleashing on the masses the next logical step in tweener horror ... GET READY TO BE ROCKED BY NEOWOLF!!!!! Go ahead. Look at the artwork. Let us know when you stop laughing.

Synopsis
Neowolf is the sexy thriller starring Agim Kaba (“As the World Turns”) and Emmy nominated Veronica Cartwright (The X-Files, The Witches of Eastwick) in a story of a young musician seduced by a touring rock band called Neowolf with a mysterious past and a hungry habit that comes with the full moon.

Dear god ... please save us.

Lionsgate Unleashes Neowolf onto DVD

Rock on in the Dread Central forums!

jesstro's picture

uh... wow. Gay. the only thing that comes to mind, nevermind actually watchin it!

Submitted by jesstro on Sun, 02/14/2010 - 12:30pm.
Foywonder's picture

I reviewed this film last year when it was under the title THE BAND FROM HELL.

Terrible movie. So terrible the filmmaker even contacted me to tell me how much he agreed and share a story about how the producers wrecked the film.

Submitted by Foywonder on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 10:26pm.
frank_dracman's picture

Completely fucking speechless...

Submitted by frank_dracman on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 8:13pm.

Holy shit! How did they get Agim Kaba and Ryan Ross in the same movie?! They must have had to pull some major strings to finally get them in a movie together.

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 5:23am.

The two people on the side don't look that bad but the guy in the middle looks like a complete tool.

Submitted by thedarkestshadow on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 5:50pm.
Vanvance1's picture

How many years do I have to wait before we get another decent Werewolf flick?

There was The Howling.... then decades later Dog Soldiers... and now? I'm pretty sure it won't be The Wolfman.

Ah well, I always have my zombies.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 4:17pm.
RingoJ's picture

The Howling hasn't aged well, in my opinion.

Submitted by RingoJ on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 5:15am.

I disagree, I think it's aged quite well, personally. I think it's one of the few good werewolf movies out there.

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 5:27am.
LivingDeadPunk's picture

I'm with Terminal on this.

Submitted by LivingDeadPunk on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 2:46pm.
moderator Me too The Howling

Me too The Howling completely rocks!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 3:59pm.
The Buz's picture

I'm with Ringo. The Howling has some excellent stuff, but the score completely ruins the movie for me. I think it is quite frankly one of the single worst film scores ever used in a otherwise good flick.

Oh and the end sucks.

Submitted by The Buz on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 8:46pm.
LifeMi's picture

Team Ringo or Team Terminal? I'll go with Terminal on this one. The Howling is a badass werewolf flick and I've always dug it. It's not my favorite, but it's in the top five werewolf movies for me.

Submitted by LifeMi on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 9:41pm.
Vanvance1's picture

The Howling is one of my all time fave werewolf flicks. I also believe the transofrmation f/x are the best ever put on the silver screen.

Computer generated werewolves suck.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Mon, 02/15/2010 - 4:33pm.