Frozen One-Sheet Gives You the Chills

One film everyone's looking forward to seeing at this year's Sundance is Adam Green's Frozen, and with good reason ... the flick is pretty damned good, not to mention super intense. The official one-sheet debuted tonight, and we've got the road map of where to see it.

Dig on the one-sheet below. Frozen stars Shawn Ashmore, Emma Bell, and Kevin Zegers.

Synopsis
A typical day on the slopes turns into a chilling nightmare for three snowboarders when they get stranded on the chairlift before their last run. As the ski patrol switches off the night lights, they realize with growing panic that they've been left behind dangling high off the ground with no way down.

With the resort closed until the following weekend and frostbite and hypothermia already setting in, the trio is forced to take desperate measures to escape off the mountain before they freeze to death. Once they make their move, they discover with horror that they have much more to fear than just the frigid cold. As they combat unexpected obstacles, they start to question if their will to survive is strong enough to overcome the worst ways to die.

Frozen One-Sheet Gives You the Chills

Frozen
Uploaded by dreadcentral

Sundance Midnight Line-up Announced

Freeze to death in the Dread Central forums!

Matt Serafini's picture

Green is a big talent in the genre as far as I'm concerned even though I prefer Spiral to the slightly overrated Hatchet.

Frozen looks and sounds great. I seriously can't wait for it.

And that poster fuckin' rocks.

Submitted by Matt Serafini on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 9:12am.
moderator If you liked Spiral, you
Debi Moore's picture

If you liked Spiral, you should LOVE Frozen.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 1:52pm.
doubleh55's picture

Some friend to Dread Central Adam Green is. Giving the "exclusive" to another site. How rude.

Submitted by doubleh55 on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 9:25am.
moderator It's all good. There's only
Debi Moore's picture

It's all good. There's only so much to go around, and we get our fair share.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 12:53pm.
moderator Dude, are you kidding me?

Dude, are you kidding me? Adam is one of the few guys who makes sure every site gets something! All that matters is that when new stuff comes to light -- IT GETS OUT THERE. I don't care who debuts it, as long as people find out about it.

As for competition with other sites, I think that each of us have a unique enough voice to have our own readerships. Its for you to decide whom you prefer!

Appreciate the loyalty thougH! Cheers!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 8:00pm.
doubleh55's picture

I should have put up the smiley because I was totally kidding.

Submitted by doubleh55 on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 11:25pm.

I'm really really looking forward to this.

Submitted by The Butcher on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 3:43am.
Yay, Green!!
Cash Bailey's picture

Yay, Green!!

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Tue, 12/15/2009 - 1:53am.