Zombieland Trailer Hits the Net!

Woody Harrelson in ZombielandOne film we've been anxiously awaiting footage from is Zombieland, and today, finally, our patience has paid off. Sure, stills are nice, but nothing beats zombie mayhem in live action.

Sony Pictures released the first official trailer for the horror comedy over on Apple's Movie Trailers site along with this brief synopsis: Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) has made a habit of running from what scares him. Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) doesn’t have fears. If he did, he’d kick their ever-living ass. In a world overrun by zombies, these two are perfectly evolved survivors. But now, they’re about to stare down the most terrifying prospect of all: each other.

You do not want to wait a minute longer. Hit that link and enjoy!

- Debi Moore

Evolve in the Dread Central forums!

Gus Bjork's picture

:) Yeah, I laughed. I'm getting a sort of In Bruges type of vibe here. Ads give the impression it's a comedy but I wonder if this ends up being darker than the ads lead us to believe.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 8:44pm.
Didn't See It Coming's picture

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this looks "meh"? I think it's going too much for over the top comedy where as Shaun's comedy seemed a lot more grounded in reality.

Submitted by Didn't See It Coming on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 2:53am.

You're not the only one....what ever happened to giving us a dark and sinister zombie film? Is this all that's left in Hollywood's aresenal? I'm moving to France.

Submitted by gorebath on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 10:51am.

Be happy its not a remake

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 1:45pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

This looks really fun! Hope its good, you can never have enough Zombie Movies!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 1:49am.
Chainsaw's picture

This is the first I've heard of it, and it looks like it's going to be fun. Not "Shaun Of The Dead" fun, mind you, but fun nonetheless.

Especially if all those Fast Motion/slow motion moments are at the beginning as an precursor.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 1:21am.

This movie is destined for greatness.

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 12:29am.
goblin310's picture

I've watched the trailer 3 times already... it looks great!

Submitted by goblin310 on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 12:26am.
vorodex999's picture

when the zombie starts to come up underneath the bathroom stall, i laughed so hard. That would fucking suck as well. LOL

Submitted by vorodex999 on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 12:18am.
nonserviam03's picture

This movie looks REALLY fun

Submitted by nonserviam03 on Thu, 06/18/2009 - 10:13pm.

Wasn't following this one until now, this officially goes to the top of my list, looks like HUGE amounts of fun. Lets just hope someone actually goes to see it ;)

Submitted by Minion on Thu, 06/18/2009 - 9:46pm.

This movie looks fucking great. I can't wait. Abigail Breslin and Woody Harrelson in one movie? Have my dreams come to pass?

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 06/18/2009 - 9:26pm.
doubleh55's picture

You have dreams about Abigail Breslin? You perv. lol

Submitted by doubleh55 on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 4:00pm.
Lol.

Lol.

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 06/20/2009 - 3:22pm.
JohnnyHorror30's picture

Awesome!

I Am What I Say I Am Rated R [JohnnyHorror]

Submitted by JohnnyHorror30 on Thu, 06/18/2009 - 9:13pm.