To celebrate the home video release of Immortals on March 6th, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and America’s Blood Centers have organized blood drives at 30 select universities across the country which started this week and continue through March 9th.
Students and participants will be able to experience director Tarsem Singh’s visually stunning film and pick up exclusive Immortals premium items while donating blood at their local college campus.
Inspired by the sacrifice that Theseus made of himself to save mankind, the Immortals blood drive event will help support the work of America’s Blood Centers to fulfill their mission to help those who are in need as well as encourage others to give.
Written by Charles Parlapanides and Vlas Parlapanides and directed by visionary filmmaker Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall), the Immortals Blu-ray is packed with must-see bonus features including an alternate beginning, two alternate endings, deleted scenes and an amazing graphic novel, creating the ultimate fan viewing experience.
Remaining Dates / Participating Universities & Colleges
· Feb. 27, Mar. 7 – University at Buffalo
· Feb. 27-Feb. 28 – Billings & Rocky Mountain College
· Feb. 27-Feb. 29 – Del Mar College
· Feb. 27-Mar. 1 – University of Miami
· Feb. 28 – San Diego State University
· Feb. 28 – Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
· Feb. 28-Feb. 29 – Louisiana State University
· Feb. 28-Feb. 29 – University of Wyoming in Laramie
· Feb. 29 – Century College
· Mar. 1 – Case Western Reserve University
· Mar. 1 – University of Minnesota Bailey Hall
· Mar. 1 – University of the Pacific
· Mar. 2, Mar. 5 – University of Washington
· Mar. 5 – Montana State University
· Mar. 5-Mar. 8 – Miami Dade College-Kendall Campus
· Mar. 6 – University of Florida
· Mar. 6-Mar. 8 – Northwestern State University
· Mar. 7 – University of Minnesota Middlebrook Hall
For full details regarding these blood drives and participating center information, including images and campus drive updates, visit the Fox Connect Facebook page. Additional drive photos, videos and other drive updates will be available on the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Twitter page using hashtag #immortalsblood throughout the duration of the program.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Be immortal in the comments section below!