Temp Trailer for Monsterpiece Theatre

Things have been really quiet news-wise concerning the little anthology that could, Monsterpiece Theatre. In all honesty the movie presented by John Carl Buechler and Ethan Terra has a lot going for it -- good effects, good writing, and a great cast that includes Tiffany Shepis, Kane Hodder, Eileen Dietz, and a host of genre personalities including two chubby bald guys whom you may just recognize immediately!

Below you will find the very temporary trailer for the flick. It's a little rough around the edges, but it will give you a good idea of what to expect. Dig it below and expect to be hearing more about this film really soon, including an Anatomy of a Scene piece written by me and Joe Knetter.

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Make your masterpiece in the Dread Central forums!

Go Creepy GO!
Avid Fan's picture

Go Creepy GO!

Submitted by Avid Fan on Wed, 03/25/2009 - 3:08pm.
Styling Shatner's picture

Oh hey, that one movie that was discussed on the Christmas DFF where Creepy mentioned that he and Knetter method acted in their roles as stoners. I see that they also drank some Jack, so I'm sure that method acting took place there too! Awesome.

Submitted by Styling Shatner on Wed, 03/25/2009 - 2:29pm.
moderator Believe it or not the Jack

Believe it or not the Jack was fake. ;)

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 03/25/2009 - 2:45pm.
Styling Shatner's picture

Much to your disappointment, I'm sure!

But hey, it's awesome that due to you running a (great) horror website, that you get to make appearances in what looks like good movies.

Submitted by Styling Shatner on Wed, 03/25/2009 - 8:53pm.
moderator Believe me, no one realizes

Believe me, no one realizes how lucky I am more than I do.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 03/26/2009 - 4:12am.

Uncle Creepy = MOVIE STAR!

Awesome dude.

Submitted by The Butcher on Wed, 03/25/2009 - 10:00am.