The first official trailer for what could very well turn out to be one of the funniest horror-themed shows ever to air, Adam Green and Joe Lynch’s “Holliston”, has crept online, and we have it for you right here.
“Holliston,” from the twisted mind of genre favorite Adam Green (Hatchet, Hatchet II, Frozen), makes its official debut on FEARnet television Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012, at 10:30 p.m. ET, with a special sneak preview event hosted by Green and co-star Joe Lynch (Knights of Badassdom, Wrong Turn 2), on Sunday, April 1st.
“Holliston,” FEARnet’s first original scripted television show, is a riotous and offbeat multi-camera, buddy comedy set in the town of Holliston (near Boston). Described by its creators as “The Big Bang Theory” meets Evil Dead II,” the series shines a light on the post-college life where everything is a struggle, and nothing works out like it’s supposed to, with terrifyingly funny results as Adam and Joe struggle to become big-time horror filmmakers and make ends meet.
“Holliston” stars Green and Lynch along with Corri English (Unrest, The Bedford Diaries, lead singer of Brokedown Cadillac), Laura Ortiz (The Hills Have Eyes, Horton Hears A Who), Dee Snider (“Celebrity Apprentice”, Twisted Sister, Strangeland, radio/television personality), and Oderus Urungus (Alien lead singer from legendary heavy metal band GWAR). The regular cast will welcome a bevy of guest stars and celebrity cameos during its first season. Upcoming guest appearances include:
· Colton Dunn (Hatchet II, “Parks and Recreation”)
· Danielle Harris (Halloween 4 and 5)
· Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th Parts VII and VIII, Hatchet)
· John Landis (An American Werewolf in London, Animal House)
· Derek Mears (Friday the 13th)
· Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects)
· Brian Posehn (“The Sarah Silverman Show”)
· Parry Shen (Hatchet, Better Luck Tomorrow)
· Tony Todd (Candyman, Hatchet)
· Ray Wise (Chillerama, “Reaper”)
Check out the goods below courtesy of HitFix
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Die laughing in the comments section below.