First Look at Hayek in Cirque du Freak

Cirque du Freak pic!Okay, I don’t get it. USA Today got the pic you see on your right of Salma Hayek in the new vampire film Cirque du Freak, in which she plays the Bearded Lady. But ... she’s got no beard. Or am I missing something?

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll use almost any excuse I can muster to put up new pictures of the lovely Latino lass, but when they cast her as the Bearded Lady, it only seems right to actually give her a beard.

Cirque du Freak, based on the series of novels by Darren Shan, is due out on August 27th, so expect to see a lot more about it in the coming months!

- Johnny Butane

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Find a lot of bearded men in the Dread Central forums!

Mephistopheles's picture

Here's an unofficial picture of her with the beard.

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 8:51pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

Man, that is disgusting. "Dude, your wife is hot. But in a ZZ Top kind of way."

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 11:58pm.
hellbilly_drp's picture

And she's still hot...

in a wild latina werewolfie kinda way...

Submitted by hellbilly_drp on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 9:34pm.
Demonmonkey's picture

Who says the beard is on her chin? Check under the skirt. I bet thats where you'll find it. Hey, no shoving, you'll all get your turn to check.

Submitted by Demonmonkey on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 4:56pm.
PelusaMG's picture

These comments remind me of an old Chubby Brown gag... Woman sitting on Santa's knee is asked by him what she would like for Christmas. She replies, "I'd like some hairs on my fanny". To which Santa replies, "Do you mind if they're white ones?".

Submitted by PelusaMG on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 5:34pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Is this a cleaned up version? I've heard something similiar but its a pedophile joke and I'm not risking getting scolded by those who scold by repeating it here. Basically young teenage girl and it's not on her fanny.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 7:26pm.
PelusaMG's picture

Yeah, I cleaned it up... Didn't think it was appropriate to tell the other version, seeing as my 2 week old daughter was with me as I was typing!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 11:32pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

Aaah, that's kind of a relief. I was wondering if the beard wasn't on her face. Also, Salma will probably still be muy caliente when she's 70 (beard or not)!

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 4:50pm.
Johnny Butane's picture

Retractable! Nice!

Submitted by Johnny Butane on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 10:59am.
Mephistopheles's picture

I've read some of the books, and her beard is retractable from what I can remember.

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 10:44am.
hellbilly_drp's picture

Dude. Anything with Salma Hayek has my interest. Make it a genre flick and I'm there.

Submitted by hellbilly_drp on Fri, 02/13/2009 - 10:05am.