Where you a fan of Lucas’ little sister in the second season of The Duffer Brothers and Netflix’s “Stranger Things“? Well, if you were then you’ll be happy to know that the “Stranger Things 2” scene-stealer will be returning in a much bigger role in the upcoming third season.
Further details via Deadline say that Priah Ferguson’s character “returns, only this time with an army of friends. No longer content with sitting on the sidelines, Erica finds herself on a wild mission to save Hawkins from a dangerous and unexpected new threat.”
On top of that, we also learned that an actress named Maya Hawke has been cast in the new season as Robin. Her character is described as “an alternative girl who is equal parts sharp and playful. Bored with her mundane day job, she just wants a little excitement in her life… and gets more than she bargained for when she uncovers a dark secret in Hawkins.”
Are you excited for “Stranger Things 3”? Let us know below!
Season 2 Synopsis:
This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 — inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce’s 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.
- Jason Pankoke RIP the "Hollywood" R/Greenberg. He went to school and taught at the University of Illinois where I live before moving to NYC and starting his first design firm. I have a souvenir book of an exhibit...
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Rest in Peace: Director and Title Designer Richard Alan Greenberg Passes Away at 71
Popcorn Frights 2018: World Premiere of First English-Language Cuban Horror Film Leads the First Wave
Marketing Magic: John McTiernan’s PREDATOR
E3 2018: Massive Photo Gallery Recap
Dark Horse and Netflix Announce STRANGER THINGS Comic Books!
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
Exclusive: This PREACHER Clip Ramps up the Spice!
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Editorials5 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News2 days ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News5 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News5 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
Reviews6 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News6 days ago
Sid Haig Celebrates HANUKKAH
News3 days ago
Rob Zombie Says “Sh*t Gets Crazy!” in 3 FROM HELL