In the seven decades since it occurred, the 1947 Roswell UFO incident has proven to be an immensely popular topic both in the areas of professional investigation and among storytellers. One such story based around the heavily debated incident is the upcoming game The Peterson Case, which is being worked on by UK-based developer Quarter Circle Games.
The game was originally greenlit by the community back when Steam Greenlight was still a thing, then it disappeared off the radar for a number of years before Quarter Circle finally posted a new trailer on their YouTube channel. The self-described “exciting horror game” will take place shortly after the events of the 1947 crash, and will focus on a detective named Franklin Reinhardt as he investigates a series of mysterious disappearances in the local area.
In addition to Steam, Quarter Circle Games also confirmed on their official website that The Peterson Case will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One, although no release date was given. The trailer below confirmed that it has already been awarded a Mature rating for blood and gore, intense violence, and strong language, and as the rating process usually happens when a game is nearing completion, we can probably expect to be playing this soon.
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
THE FIRST PURGE Director On Bringing Real-Life Horror to the Series
Blumhouse’s UPGRADE Gets Claymation Poster Treatment
Bram Stoker’s SHADOWBUILDER w/ Rooker and Todd Hits Blu-ray in August
Fantasia 2018 Second Wave Films Include Blumhouse’s HURT
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Exclusive: Creepy Forest Monsters Gonna Creep in THE RAKE
Editorials3 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News3 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News6 days ago
Hulu’s CASTLE ROCK Will Be Filled With Stephen King Easter Eggs
News3 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
Drinking With the Dread5 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews4 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News4 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!