Tonight at 7pm PST, those nuts at Eibon Press are making horror history again with their third pressing of the first issue of Lucio Fulci’s Zombie. Those of you who are hard core “Eibonites” know that these guys have been kicking ALL the ass in the past two years, with some of the most incredible, game-changing horror comics of all time, mostly all based on classic horror and sleaze films from the 1980s.
Their series based on the immortal classic Zombie, directed by Lucio Fulci has been best-seller for Eibon, with the first issue already selling out two print runs! By popular demand, they’ve brought the issue back into print with a stunning “eibon sleeve” cover that re-creates the classic movie poster as an incredible oil painting by Hollywood monster artist Mike Broom of “The Walking Dead” and The Cabin in the Woods. Check it out:
This is one of the thing that makes Eibon books totally different, folks. They all come packaged in these high end record sleeves, that make them highly collectible and super cool. Inside the sleeve, you get the comic, plus lots of little extras, like collectors prints and such.
Plus, they just informed us that they’re doing an INSANE offer for this weekend only, where you can order all five currently available issue sod Zombie and get the shipping thrown in for free. Check this out:
It’s a great time to be a horror collector, and those guys have ALL the juice.
Lucio Fulci’s Zombie #1 will be available tonight at 7pm, only through their website, EibonPress.com!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
THE FIRST PURGE Director On Bringing Real-Life Horror to the Series
Blumhouse’s UPGRADE Gets Claymation Poster Treatment
Bram Stoker’s SHADOWBUILDER w/ Rooker and Todd Hits Blu-ray in August
Fantasia 2018 Second Wave Films Include Blumhouse’s HURT
HEREDITARY Officially Box-Office Hit
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Exclusive: Creepy Forest Monsters Gonna Creep in THE RAKE
Editorials3 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News5 days ago
Hulu’s CASTLE ROCK Will Be Filled With Stephen King Easter Eggs
News2 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
Drinking With the Dread4 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews3 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News2 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News4 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!