Today is momentous for two reasons: First, it kicks off the last weekend before Halloween 2017; and second, “Stranger Things” Season 2 is now available for streaming on Netflix! If you’re the type who likes to wear clothing pertaining to your favorite movies and TV shows or if you’re a collector of memorabilia, then read on for how you can show your love for the best damned horror series to come along in quite some time!
From the Press Release:
Just in time for its highly anticipated second season, BoxLunch partners with Netflix to unveil brand new officially licensed merchandise from the critically acclaimed series “Stranger Things.” Inspired by scenes and styling cues from the show’s previous and forthcoming episodes, BoxLunch presents an extensive collection of apparel, accessories, and collectibles.
Exclusive BoxLunch-only apparel items include the “Stranger Things” Holiday Sweater, Hawkins High Crewneck, and Duffle Bag; the ‘80s arcade styled Pixel Tee and Merrill’s Farm Tee; and three additional shirts – the Sketch Tee, Longsleeve, and Teaser Tee – that feature imagery from Season 2. A trio of limited edition Madrid Skateboard decks and a full line-up of Funko Pop! vinyl figures round out the comprehensive merchandise selection from BoxLunch.
Officially licensed Stranger Things merchandise is available NOW at BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com.
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Comic Book Superheroes You Had No Idea Battled The PREDATOR
MY MONSTER Short Film Review: Izzy Lee Proves That Love Bites
SUSPIRIA Remake Rated R For Ritualistic Violence, Graphic Nudity, and More
Stephen King’s PET SEMATARY Remake Begins Filming!
Will Emma Roberts Return for AHS Crossover Season?
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Editorials4 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News1 day ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News4 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
Drinking With the Dread6 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News5 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!