Back in 2015, Eli Roth and Jack Davis launched Crypt TV, a digital horror brand that creates and distributes short horror films that are spread via YouTube, Facebook, and other social media platforms. Today, the channel is launching a new initiative that teams them up with Indigenous Media’s 60 Second Docs to create short documentaries that focus on some of the most intriguing and important names in horror, even if you may not have heard of them! These are the people who are pushing the boundaries of horror, doing creative and unique projects, or are using their platform to scare the crap out of audiences!
To give you a taste of what this new series is like, we’ve got our hands on the first episode!
Titled “Terror Behind the Walls”, the short documentary focuses on Philly’s #1 haunted house attraction, with visitors from 26 countries and all 50 states coming to experience a night of fright. The doc features Creative Director Amy Hollaman and demonstrates in just a minute all the preparation, design, production and performances that go into the house.
At Philly’s Eastern State Penitentiary — a massive haunted house inside an actual prison — you’re stuck inside a world of fear. Meet designer and Creative Director Amy Hollaman of “Terror Behind the Walls”, who dreams up the best and most horrifying ways to keep you there.
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Comic Book Superheroes You Had No Idea Battled The PREDATOR
MY MONSTER Short Film Review: Izzy Lee Proves That Love Bites
SUSPIRIA Remake Rated R For Ritualistic Violence, Graphic Nudity, and More
Stephen King’s PET SEMATARY Remake Begins Filming!
Will Emma Roberts Return for AHS Crossover Season?
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Editorials4 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News1 day ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News4 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
Drinking With the Dread6 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News5 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!