The upcoming “internet-dating gone-wrong” film Bad Match is a film I haven’t heard anything about… until today. But I am instantly interested in checking out the film, if for no other reason than it features “True Detective” star Lili Simmons and is directed by the writer of Cheap Thrills (review).
If you need to know more about the film to get excited yourself, no worries. Today we have its synopsis, trailer, and poster for your viewing/reading pleasure.
Give it all a look below, and get ready for Bad Match to hit VOD and limited theaters November 3rd.
The film is written and directed by David Chirchirillo (Cheap Thrills) and stars Lili Simmons (Bone Tomahawk), Jack Cutmore-Scott, Noureen DeWulf, Trent Haaga (68 Kill), and Chase Williamson (John Dies at the End).
Harris (Jack Cutmore-Scott, Dunkirk) seems to have it all—a great job, plenty of friends, and an active sex life thanks to a range of dating apps. But that all changes when he matches with Riley (Lili Simmons, “Hawaii Five-0”). Unlike Harris, Riley isn’t looking for a one-night stand; and while at first Harris just assumes she’s clingy, he’s about to find out the truth is something far more sinister.
From writer-director David Chirchirillo (Cheap Thrills) comes this gripping and fresh take on the date from hell that will make you think twice before swiping.
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Comic Book Superheroes You Had No Idea Battled The PREDATOR
MY MONSTER Short Film Review: Izzy Lee Proves That Love Bites
SUSPIRIA Remake Rated R For Ritualistic Violence, Graphic Nudity, and More
Stephen King’s PET SEMATARY Remake Begins Filming!
Will Emma Roberts Return for AHS Crossover Season?
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Editorials4 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News4 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News3 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News1 day ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
Drinking With the Dread5 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News5 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!