When I first heard about plans for what would later become the Marvel Cinematic Universe, my immediate concern was that the supernatural elements of the Marvel Comics Universe would be minimized in order to make the movies seem less fantastical and more grounded in reality. Nearly a decade on, and I’m glad to say that the MCU certainly hasn’t shied away from the supernatural, with magical characters such as Thor, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, and even Ego the Living Planet all getting their moments in the spotlight.
The Robbie Reyes incarnation of Ghost Rider was a recurring character in Season 4 of ABC’s hit MCU show “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” and Sideshow Collectibles will be releasing a Hot Toys action figure based on this particular depiction of the Spirit of Vengeance. The figure will be a Toy Fair exclusive and will only be available in selected markets towards the end of 2017.
From the Press Release:
“I only kill asesinos who deserve it. It’s vengeance, chica.” – Ghost Rider
Finally the legendary Ghost Rider has returned in one of the most popular Marvel television series – “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”! Making his debut on TV screens, the terrifying Ghost Rider first appeared in Season 4 with Robbie Reyes being the new host, gaining the power to transform into the merciless criminal killer, eventually joining other S.H.I.E.L.D. members to battle against Lucy Bauer and take out the enemies.
Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce our latest television masterpiece – the 1/6th scale Ghost Rider collectible figure from the Marvel series as a Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Ghost Rider, the collectible figure features a newly sculpted skull with LED light-up function and articulated lower jaw, a fire-shaped hair sculpture, and a finely tailored costume to create impressive likeness. Ghost Rider also comes with 2 styles of chains and a number of fire effect accessories to simulate him using his superpowers. He will be standing on a fire-themed figure stand with Ghost Rider nameplate and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. logo.
Don’t miss the great opportunity to add the fiery hot rider to your collection!
The 1/6th scale Ghost Rider Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ghost Rider in the Marvel television series “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
- Newly developed skull sculpt with LED light-up function, articulated lower jaw, and fire-shaped hair sculpture (orange light, battery operated)
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of closed fists
– One (1) pair of clenching fists
– One (1) piece of right hand with pointing index finger
– One (1) pair hands for holding chains
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black real leather jacket with gray patches on shoulders with white strip
- One (1) pair of jeans
- One (1) pair of black old school trainers
- One (1) metal chain
- One (1) orange-colored chain with one (1) detachable orange Hellfire effect
- Three (3) orange colored fire effect parts (can be placed on figure’s hands)
- One (1) orange fire effect, (can be placed on the figure stand)
- Specially designed “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” themed figure stand with character nameplate and the television series logo
Head Sculpted by Yeon-sun, Jeon & Hwan, Kim
3D Designed by Hyeon-jeong, Kim
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Approximately Q3-Q4, 2017
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different; battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required; product details subject to change without further notice
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Comic Book Superheroes You Had No Idea Battled The PREDATOR
MY MONSTER Short Film Review: Izzy Lee Proves That Love Bites
SUSPIRIA Remake Rated R For Ritualistic Violence, Graphic Nudity, and More
Stephen King’s PET SEMATARY Remake Begins Filming!
Will Emma Roberts Return for AHS Crossover Season?
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Editorials4 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News1 day ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News4 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
Drinking With the Dread6 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News5 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!