Founded in 1958 as a print publication and competitor of Mad Magazine, CRACKED Magazine has since morphed into Cracked.com and has been published exclusively online since 2006. Now we can add book author to the list of Cracked’s accomplishments with the release this week of You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News.
You’re going to wish you never picked up this book.
Some facts are too terrifying to teach in school. Unfortunately, Cracked.com is more than happy to fill you in:
* A zombie apocalypse? It could happen. 50% of humans are infected with a parasite that can take over your brain.
* The FDA wouldn’t let you eat bugs, right? Actually, you might want to put down those jelly beans. And that apple. And that strawberry yogurt.
* Think dolphins are our friends? Then these sex-crazed thrill killers of the sea have you right where they want you.
* The most important discovery in the history of genetics? Francis Crick came up with it while on LSD.
* Think you’re going to choose whether or not to buy this book? Scientists say your brain secretly makes all your decisions 10 seconds before you even know what they are.
With 18 brand new, never-before-read articles and all new, original illustrations, buying this book will make you sexier!
Check out the cover art below, and pick up your copy of You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News today from the EvilShop!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Share some bad news in the comments section below.