We’re just a few days away from the December 4th release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD and Blu-ray packages, and to help build the enthusiasm even more (as if such a thing is possible), Summit has released a sneak peek of “Bella and the Wolf”.
In this bonus feature the visual effects team shows how they created an intimate moment between Bella and Jacob in wolf form.
Here’s what else you can expect:
– Audio Commentary w/ Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
– Audio Commentary w/ Stephenie Meyer & Wyck Godfrey
– Eight Deleted & Extended Scenes
– Six-Part Making of Documentary (90 minutes)
– Photo Gallery
– Jump To… Edward
– Jump To… Jacob
– Music Videos (Metric, Muse)
– Audio Commentary w/ Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (both DVD & Blu-Ray sides)
– Audio Commentary w/ Stephenie Meyer & Wyck Godfrey (both DVD & Blu-Ray sides)
– Eight Deleted & Extended Scenes (Blu-Ray side only)
– Six-Part Making of Documentary (standard and PIP mode, both on Blu-Ray side only)
– Photo Gallery (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… Edward (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… Jacob (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… The Love Triangle (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… The Cullens (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… The Wolfpack (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… The Humans (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… Victoria’s Army (Blu-Ray side only)
– Jump To… Action Sequences (Blu-Ray side only)
– Music Videos (Blu-Ray side only)
Also, here is information for the two companion DVDs being released on the same day as The Twilight Saga: Eclipse:
Synopsis: This unprecedented release features a collection of music videos and live performances from bands featured on the Billboard Chart topping soundtracks from The Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Connect with the artists as they perform the songs that channel the emotions of Twilight fans through music. Enjoy original music videos and never-been-seen live performances all on one release.
Synopsis: Over 250,000 fans have made the pilgrimage to Forks to breathe in the reality that inspired Stephenie Meyer’s epic saga – have you?
Destination Forks is a must-have for any Twilight Saga fan. Divided into three segments: “Twilight Tour”, “Moods of Twilight”, and “Twihards”, each segment is a unique journey that takes you deeper into the real world Twilight universe.
– In “Twilight Tour” cruise through the actual streets of Forks, Washington stopping at the real sites, homes, and businesses as highlighted in the Saga.
– In “Moods of Twilight” take a virtual walk through the mystical woods, mountains, rivers, and other gorgeous locations of Forks & La Push.
– In “Twihards” travel around the globe and meet the real life people that make up the greatest fan community in the world.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Find two companions in the comments section below!