Like it or not, Nicolas Cage is coming back for a second go ’round as Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze. And it actually sounds like it could be decent.
Collider recently talked to Ghost Rider 2 producer Mike De Luca. According to him, the sequel will possibly bear the title Ghost Rider – Spirit of Vengeance and will not see the return of director Mark Steven Johnson or Eva Mendes.
Other points of interest:
– Ghost Rider 2 will be a hard PG-13.
– The film is going to take place in Europe.
– De Luca is open to [writer] David Goyer directing the sequel.
– The sequel will be like “pushing the reset button” on the franchise.
– Ghost Rider 2 might be done in 3D.
– Goyer has just delivered his updated outline to the studio.
– Ghost Rider 2 could be in front of the cameras this year.
I enjoyed the first film for what it was, and I’ll gladly welcome another if Goyer’s script is up to snuff.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Proclaim yourself Castor Troy in the Dread Central forums!