Why am I writing an intro article for a new edition of Dinner For Fiends when I could be playing Left 4 Dead 2? For that matter, why did we waste an hour recording a new Dinner For Fiends when we should have been playing Left 4 Dead 2? Well, we did. So if you’re not playing Left 4 Dead 2 and can fit this podcast into your schedule, then join Uncle Creepy, Foywonder, Andrew Kasch, and Matt Fini as we talk about the most recent horrifying offerings.
In this edition:
• An opening tirade by yours truly
• Uncle Creepy briefly tells us about The Box since he was the only one of us to see it
• Uncle Creepy briefly tells us about The Fourth Kind since he was again the only one to see it
• Everyone actually saw Saw IV
• Continued amazement at the runaway blockbuster that is Paranormal Activity
• Creepy and I extol the virtues of the gloriously ludicrous 2012
• Andrew Kasch talks movies he saw at AFM, including Rec 2 and a genuinely good Uwe Boll film
• The greatness of Left 4 Dead 2 and the pure joy of setting Uncle Creepy on fire
• ABSOLUTELY NO TWILIGHT/NEW MOON DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER!!!
There’s no Buz on this DFF, so expect downloads of the show in Mexico to increase dramatically.
So put down your chainsaws and your grenade launchers and listen to Dinner For Fiends: Hits and Misses Part 2 – Countdown to Armageddon, before we send a Jockey to your house to hop on your head and force you to listen.
Oh, yeah; be sure to VOTE FOR US ON PODCAST ALLEY and add your reviews to iTunes if you value your existence!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss Armageddon in the Dread Central forums!