The seventh installment of the Foycast has arrived. It really ought to be labled as Foycast 7.5 since this is a second take. On top of that, the original plan was to do a new Dinner For Fiends, only to have it turned into an impromptu Foycast at the last moment. For an hour long show with no prepared topic, somehow Uncle Creepy and I managed to stutter and stammer our way through it and hit a myriad of subjects in the process.
Now that I think about it, I don’t even remember what all we yammered on about. Here’s what I do remember.
• The story about just what the hell went wrong with the first attempt to record this podcast
• My dramatic reading (and re-visioning) of the anti-H2 petition letter circulating the web
• Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus and another new “versus” b-movie in the works
• My first impressions of the footage I saw of “V” and “Eastwick” from the ABC upfront presentation
• Swapping Waffle House horror stories
• Uncle Creepy’s unhealthy obsession with the scatalogical
I know there was more. It’s all such a blur now. Guess you’ll have to listen and tell me what else we covered. When you’re done, vote for us on Podcast Alley.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss everything and nothing in the Dread Central forums