FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> X-Men Origins: Wolverine Has Been Leaked Online (NO JOKE)
Cartoon Autopsy
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:17 pm  Reply with quote

I didnt hate this movie as much as I thought I was going to. It was just kind of there for me and if I never would of saw it I wouldnt of gave a shit.

Now Ryan Reynolds as "Deadpool" ...that irked the living hell out of me. Also is it just me or is it that everytime Wolverine got into a fight he had to strike a pose like he was in a fucking Madonna video?
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 am  Reply with quote

I can't believe I'm saying this....but I think Origins: Wolverine was worse than X3. What a disjointed, directionless piece of shit. I was bored out of my mind. The directing was fine but the script was so shallow. Every character was wasted in this film. The effects were cheap looking.

Deadpool as Weapon XI looked fucking ridiculous as well. So, in other words, a complete waste of time and money. I just haaad to see it. Rolling Eyes
arandomthought
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm  Reply with quote

LSD Zombie wrote:
I can't believe I'm saying this....but I think Origins: Wolverine was worse than X3. What a disjointed, directionless piece of shit. I was bored out of my mind. The directing was fine but the script was so shallow. Every character was wasted in this film. The effects were cheap looking.

Deadpool as Weapon XI looked fucking ridiculous as well. So, in other words, a complete waste of time and money. I just haaad to see it. Rolling Eyes

For me, deadpool being deadpool(in the beginning) was worth it. The first 15 minutes of deadpool is what I've been wanting to see deadpool as for a long time now.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:10 am  Reply with quote

Just got back. God, why do I keep torturing myself? I'm not going to go into it, but man oh man, was that a ever a waste of time. Believe the bad reviews, people.
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 am  Reply with quote

I haven't seen one fucking movie written by Skip Woods that I've enjoyed. All the films he's written screenplays for have blown. What kind of a name is fucking Skip Woods anyway?! I'd rather have the name McG.

Why is it the shitty fucking writers always get their filthy hands on the good properties?!
arandomthought
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:32 am  Reply with quote

LSD Zombie wrote:
I haven't seen one fucking movie written by Skip Woods that I've enjoyed. All the films he's written screenplays for have blown. What kind of a name is fucking Skip Woods anyway?! I'd rather have the name McG.

Why is it the shitty fucking writers always get their filthy hands on the good properties?!

What other properties did he write?
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:19 pm  Reply with quote

arandomthought wrote:
LSD Zombie wrote:

Swordfish, Hitman, and the very awesome Thursday.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:55 pm  Reply with quote

FilmCritic3000 wrote:
arandomthought wrote:
LSD Zombie wrote:

I've never seen thursday, but I enjoyed swordfish, and hitman(guilty pleasure, sue me). Wonder what he fucked up here.
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm  Reply with quote

arandomthought wrote:
FilmCritic3000 wrote:
arandomthought wrote:
LSD Zombie wrote:

I've never seen thursday, but I enjoyed swordfish, and hitman(guilty pleasure, sue me). Wonder what he fucked up here.

Give Thursday a watch. Yeah, it apes Tarantino but Thomas Jane's awesome in it, as is the gorgeous Paulina Porizkova. They have a rather *ahem* memorable scene together.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 pm  Reply with quote

FilmCritic3000 wrote:
arandomthought wrote:
FilmCritic3000 wrote:
arandomthought wrote:
LSD Zombie wrote:

Give Thursday a watch. Yeah, it apes Tarantino but Thomas Jane's awesome in it, as is the gorgeous Paulina Porizkova. They have a rather *ahem* memorable scene together.

Will definitely give it a try.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:51 am  Reply with quote

What the fuck did I just watch? First of all, as a prequel, shouldn't it lead up to the events of the first film in a coherent way? So Sabertooth is fairly articulate in this film, short brown hair and such. And yet in XMEN he's nothing like that.

And the 3 previous films, yes I'm including XMEN 3, stayed true to each mutant's powers. So how the fuck come Gambit can jump millions of feet. For that matter how come everyone can jump millions of feet? And Deadpool? What the fuck were they thinking here?

I really, really hated this movie.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 pm  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
What the fuck did I just watch? First of all, as a prequel, shouldn't it lead up to the events of the first film in a coherent way? So Sabertooth is fairly articulate in this film, short brown hair and such. And yet in XMEN he's nothing like that.

And the 3 previous films, yes I'm including XMEN 3, stayed true to each mutant's powers. So how the fuck come Gambit can jump millions of feet. For that matter how come everyone can jump millions of feet? And Deadpool? What the fuck were they thinking here?

You're a little late to the party, buddy. Did you wait until it went to the dollar theaters? Wish I did, it really was a piece of shit. Deadpool was a joke.
But did they ever officially say it was a prequel? I always thought it was "restart" or "reimaging", not part of the X men cannon.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 am  Reply with quote

frank_dracman wrote:

You're a little late to the party, buddy. Did you wait until it went to the dollar theaters? Wish I did, it really was a piece of shit. Deadpool was a joke.
But did they ever officially say it was a prequel? I always thought it was "restart" or "reimaging", not part of the X men cannon.

How am I late? Because I wasn't foolish enough to pay to see this crap? It's not a "restart" or a "re-imagining" it's a cash-in based on a popular character. They don't restart franchises with the same actor. Plus Stewart has a cameo in it playing Professor Xavier. This was a prequel and a horrible one at that.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:12 am  Reply with quote

frank_dracman wrote:

How am I late? Because I wasn't foolish enough to pay to see this crap? It's not a "restart" or a "re-imagining" it's a cash-in based on a popular character. They don't restart franchises with the same actor. Plus Stewart has a cameo in it playing Professor Xavier. This was a prequel and a horrible one at that.

Heh. shows how much I was paying attention, I forgot all about Prof. X making that lame cameo at the end until you mentioned it. So much of the movie didn't work with the established trilogy that calling it a prequel would be insulting to the audience. I think cash-in is the best way to describe it.

You're late because the last time anyone posted about the movie was about two months ago when it was in theaters. Either that or you're really early for the bashing this thing will get once it's released on DVD. You know what's really foolish? Spending my hard earned money on Transformers 2 after reading a glowing review by someone on these boards. ZING!
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:17 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

I'll proudly admit I watched the work print the day it was leaked. What kind of idiot pays to see this shit, sight unseen, anymore?

Fuck you, FOX ... start making movies worth watching, and I'll start paying to see them again. 'Till then, 'YARRRRR!!!'