FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> Q about starting a movie thread~
Krugrsgrl
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:02 am  Reply with quote

Should we make a bunch of different ones- with only one thread they get lost and I hate shuffling through 20 billion pages. Plus I never remember what people recommend.

So should we make like 7 diff stickies-

EX Asian
EX Foreign
EX Perverts
EX Drama
Ex etc etc etc

Just kinda makes sense~ Confused
gprime
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:47 am  Reply with quote

Also, I think that Vis should definitely be modding thi forum, since TF still has not returned to the net, which makes Vis the #1 expert online.
Krugrsgrl
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:23 pm  Reply with quote

mod is different then putting your 2 cents in~ I don't think anyone will be modding anything but the mods themselves.

StrongerThanAll
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:30 pm  Reply with quote
Suspended For Assholery

gprime wrote:
Also, I think that Vis should definitely be modding thi forum, since TF still has not returned to the net, which makes Vis the #1 expert online.

he's been gone for almost 2 years. get over him.
Visitor Q
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:35 am  Reply with quote

gprime wrote:

Thanks man, you made my day with this post Very Happy. But truth be told, I have seen and own a lot shit. And not to toot my own horn, but I do know a thing or two about these films. But, to be honest I haven't really kept up on this stuff to much in the last year or so.

I would have to say, you have just as much if not more knowledge then me on the subject. Infact I added your list of DVDR sites list to my favorites. I have bought films from most of them before, but thanks for putting them all on one page. Smile

Last edited by Visitor Q on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
gprime
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:07 am  Reply with quote

Visitor Q wrote:
gprime wrote:

Thanks man, you made my day with this post Very Happy. But truth be told, I have seen and own a lot shit. And not to tute my own horn, but I do know a thing or two about these films. But, to be honest I haven't really kept up on this stuff to much in the last year or so.

I would have to say, you have just as much if not more knowledge then me on the subject. Infact I added your list of DVDR sites list to my favorites. I have bought films from most of them before, but thanks for putting them all on one page. Smile

My pleasure. Not sure of the source of the list you mention (by which I mean where you saw it), but I have a semi-updated one here. Now I want to get around to improving the Emanuelle guide and perhaps building a tiny Gemser fanpage. I must say though, I'm very envieous of your collection, and I'm pleased to see you around these parts, since I so rarely hit Fango.
Miss Wormwood
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:38 pm  Reply with quote

gprime wrote:
Not sure of the source of the list you mention (by which I mean where you saw it), but I have a semi-updated one here.

Thanks so much for that. It seems like every time I hear about some great obscure movie it's impossible to find, so this is really going to help! Another possibility for your list: www.different-movies-dvd.com. I ordered something from them but haven't heard back yet so no clue whether they actually come through, but there are some interesting titles on that site.
StrongerThanAll
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:26 pm  Reply with quote
Suspended For Assholery

Visitor Q wrote:
gprime wrote:

Thanks man, you made my day with this post Very Happy. But truth be told, I have seen and own a lot shit. And not to toot my own horn, but I do know a thing or two about these films. But, to be honest I haven't really kept up on this stuff to much in the last year or so.

Same thing for me. Over the last year and a half, I've fallen out with obscure films, or even films in general. I've snagged all the films that were hard for me to attain, so now I have nothing that I really yearn to see.
gprime
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:01 pm  Reply with quote

Miss Wormwood wrote:
gprime wrote:
Not sure of the source of the list you mention (by which I mean where you saw it), but I have a semi-updated one here.

Thanks so much for that. It seems like every time I hear about some great obscure movie it's impossible to find, so this is really going to help! Another possibility for your list: www.different-movies-dvd.com. I ordered something from them but haven't heard back yet so no clue whether they actually come through, but there are some interesting titles on that site.

Thanks for the link. I'd missed that one.
Krugrsgrl
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:07 am  Reply with quote

If anyone wants to respond to my question- I'll give you twix

Amaya
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:12 am  Reply with quote

Krugrsgrl wrote:
Should we make a bunch of different ones- with only one thread they get lost and I hate shuffling through 20 billion pages. Plus I never remember what people recommend.

So should we make like 7 diff stickies-

EX Asian
EX Foreign
EX Perverts
EX Drama
Ex etc etc etc

Just kinda makes sense~ Confused

not a bad idea Krugrs, make it alot easier for everyone to look at the type they favor
Krugrsgrl
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:21 am  Reply with quote

started a few of the threads- will finish tommorow~

Amaya
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:26 am  Reply with quote

Krugrsgrl wrote:
started a few of the threads- will finish tommorow~

looks good so far, thanks krugrs! Mr. Green
Krugrsgrl
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:13 am  Reply with quote

No problemo Smile

I'll be back sometime next week~ forgotten JEM convention- heh I rule

Miss Wormwood
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:55 pm  Reply with quote

gprime wrote:
Miss Wormwood wrote:
gprime wrote:

Thanks for the link. I'd missed that one.

Update on that link I gave you: I placed an order on June 17 and still haven't heard from them in spite of my two follow-up emails. They say they like to be cautious but 19 days officially boots them out of the caution realm and into the "take your order and shove it up your ass" realm.