FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Feb, 13: Friday the 13th VIII Jason Takes Manhattan
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
is it strange that my first reaction would be to get in the water and swim like hell
Do you know how cold that water is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Elizabeth Berkley and Dedee Pfeiffer auditioned for the role of Rennie......for some reason I don't think their versions would have been as good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Crissy's father!!!



*From Three's Company.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
is it strange that my first reaction would be to get in the water and swim like hell
Do you know how cold that water is?


better then staying on the boat with the masked killer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Elizabeth Berkley and Dedee Pfeiffer auditioned for the role of Rennie......for some reason I don't think their versions would have been as good
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
Part VII has my favorite corpse Jason make up. Final Chapter has my favorite pre-corpse make up.
Oh yeah. Good call on both. I still have an old Gorezone with his VII face on the cover.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

oh man so much 80's hair
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
is it strange that my first reaction would be to get in the water and swim like hell
Do you know how cold that water is?


better then staying on the boat with the masked killer
Speak for yourself. Swimming in cold water is not an alternative.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
Part VII has my favorite corpse Jason make up. Final Chapter has my favorite pre-corpse make up.
Oh yeah. Good call on both. I still have an old Gorezone with his VII face on the cover.
I remember that issue!!!

I wonder if I might still have it somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

That guy is no Crazy Ralph.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

hey look Crazy Ralphs brother
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
Part VII has my favorite corpse Jason make up. Final Chapter has my favorite pre-corpse make up.
Oh yeah. Good call on both. I still have an old Gorezone with his VII face on the cover.
I remember that issue!!!

I wonder if I might still have it somewhere?
I miss that mag. It had just enough cool different features to make it stand out from Fango.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Writer/Director Rob Hedden pitched two ideas for the film. One involved Jason terrorizing people on a cruise the other put the masked on in New York. The producers asked if he could combine both of them. So he did.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

He's no crazy Ralph and he's not even a Martin the graveyard caretaker.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
Part VII has my favorite corpse Jason make up. Final Chapter has my favorite pre-corpse make up.
Oh yeah. Good call on both. I still have an old Gorezone with his VII face on the cover.
I remember that issue!!!

I wonder if I might still have it somewhere?
I miss that mag. It had just enough cool different features to make it stand out from Fango.
A lot of back issues will be PDF downloads soon over there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum