FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> November 14th - Brain Damage
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:03 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:03 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

That's a helluva pimple. I want to squeeze it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I think I'm behind both of you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
I'm at the end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
I'm at the end.


Me, too. He just popped his zit and unleashed the light.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The old man squeezed him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

RustyMuffler wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
I'm at the end.


Me, too. He just popped his zit and unleashed the light.
I like to think of it as, "Opening the Matrix of Leadership."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

That was some major ... brain damage. heh-heh-heh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:09 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
I'm at the end.


Me, too. He just popped his zit and unleashed the light.
I like to think of it as, "Opening the Matrix of Leadership."


Till All Are One.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:09 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Gory wrote:
That was some major ... brain damage. heh-heh-heh


Heh...



















heh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Well I'm off to put up my new Watchmen poster, fellas. Try to make it next week, but I will definitely be here for American Werewolf.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

RustyMuffler wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
I'm at the end.


Me, too. He just popped his zit and unleashed the light.
I like to think of it as, "Opening the Matrix of Leadership."


Till All Are One.

Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Adios, fellas. Till all are one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Oh no!!! The old lady!!


I think I somehow ended up way ahead of you guys.
I'm at the end.


Me, too. He just popped his zit and unleashed the light.
I like to think of it as, "Opening the Matrix of Leadership."


Till All Are One.

Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong.


Nice. Are you reading All Hail Megatron?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 10 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum